𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

The thing was, that you had to be extremely careful about the way you were dressing. You were very vulnerable. Your mini dress was right to your thigh and it wasn't helping that you had makeup over your face.

The gas station was nearby but anything can happen in that three minute walk.

You were quick to walk there and sighed from relief once you made it. The man behind the counter took a double take when he saw you.

"Hey." You leaned on the counter. "Back like I promised."

The gas station was empty again, to your luck. His eyes glared into yours.

"The hell are you doing, coming in dressed like that? Did you walk here?"

"Well...yes?"

"What the fuck? How stupid are you? You do know that being dressed like will only bring you problems?!" He seemed mad, but not because you were dressed like that, more like he was concerned for you.

And that was attractive.

"I know, but..."

"But what?! Did you risk your fucking life for this?!" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I can't just let you go home like that..."

You sheepishly rubbed your neck. "Sorry, I didn't want to burden you. I just...I wanted you to see me like this. It's not like you'd want to go on a date and this is the only time I get to see you."

"You're so stupid! If you had actually been...what if you actually got into a situation you couldn't get out of, huh?!" He was scolding you for your stupidity. "You should've texted me. That's why I gave you my fucking phone number."

"Didn't you block me?"

He groaned and pulled out his phone to unblock you. "There. Next time, don't go fucking coming like that. Wear that hoodie you usually wear. Don't just come in wearing that. Now sit your ass down and wait for my shift to finish in half an hour."

He pointed a finger to the stool that was beside him. You went behind the counter and sat down on the squeaky stool. He was right. Coming here dressed like this?

It was practically a death wish.

You suddenly felt ashamed and pressed your legs together, your hands on your knees as you tried to hide your legs. All to impress a man you just met six days ago.

A jacket was thrown at you. You got it off your face and watched as he went back to work. You smiled and used it to cover your legs. He was nice when he wanted to be.

You sat there in silence, waiting until the thirty minutes was up. He sighed wearily, pointing at you.

"I'm taking you home, stupid girl."

You almost wanted to die then and there but hey, a chance to bond is a chance to bond. You stood, wrapping the jacket around your shoulders as the next person working the next shift took their position at the register. You followed the red-eyed man outside into the cold night.

"Get closer. If you're not close, people will want to take advantage of you. Where the hell do you live?"

"Ah, I live nearby." You pointed at the general direction your apartment was in.

"Tch. You're so stupid. What if I was actually a bad person? What if I was gonna kidnap you, huh?"

"I...I'm sorry..."

"You better be sorry. You must've grown up with plenty of protection if you're willing to come out looking like this."

You had a couple of flashbacks, almost stopping in the middle of the road but shook it off. "I-I guess you could say that. I wanted to...I guess I just wanted to impress you badly that I...well, I didn't care enough..."

"Impress me? You impressed me with how stupid you are." He scoffed.

"I know." You sulked as you were quickly arriving back at your apartment. "And...sorry again. You're a nice guy."

"Damn right I am. Next time you come like this, you better text me first."

You smiled at the invitation. "Yeah. I hope you don't mind if I text you during the afternoons?"

"I sleep in the afternoons."

"Oh. Okay. I'll text you in the evening?"

"Fine."

"Alrighty then. Uhm...this is my apartment."

"Yeah. Fuck off." He turned around and before he left, "the name's Katsuki Bakugo."