𝗔𝗹𝘁. 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Is this shit even necessary?" Katsuki complained as you laughed, readjusting the tiara on his head.

"Very necessary. Come on, your daughter is barely five and you're already tired?" You ruffled your daughter's hair, who flashed her almost toothless mouth.

Katsuki sighed before sitting at the toy table, pretending to sip tea. You sat beside him as your daughter offered to pour more tea.

"Of course." You answered, pushing your tea saucer towards her. She poured you some tea before glaring at Katsuki.

She said with some attitude, "some tea, sir?"

"Don't talk to me like that." Katsuki growled but shoved his tea saucer towards her. You slapped the back of his head while your daughter giggled at the sight.

"That's no way to speak to a princess!" You scolded him. Katsuki gritted his teeth.

"She'd probably would rather run with her old man than play some silly tea party." Katsuki offered, crossing his arms with a proud grin.

"No!" His daughter answered, pushing back his tea saucer. "I wanna play with Mommy."

"Tch! You always prefer her." Katsuki grumbled.

You frowned. Katsuki loved his daughter dearly. Your daughter loved him too but she had a closer bond with you. It hurt to see Katsuki feel insecure about his parenting skills.

You gently patted his back with a smile before turning to your daughter. "You enjoy going on a run with him, don't you?"

Your daughter's cheeks flushed red. She huffed. "So?"

Katsuki seemed to feel a bit better about it. A small smile appeared on his face. You pressed a kiss to his cheek.

The moment was ruined when your daughter added on, "But I prefer mommy because she doesn't treat me like a football!"

"...Katsuki?"

"Fuck."