𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

The thought had never occured to you that someday, you might have competition.

Well, you should clarify.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd give me your phone number." A handsome man, who looked like he owned several hundred mansions, leaned on the counter as he spoke to you.

"Sorry, I'm taken." You pointed to Katsuki.

Katsuki grumbled, "I'm not your fucking boyfriend!"

"I do believe you're single." The man slid a business card towards you, tapping it. "Please accept it."

"No." You replied bluntly. "Like I said, I'm taken."

"By the fucking devil because I don't have a goddamn girlfriend." Katsuki muttered, ringing up a customer.

"I have black cards." The man switched tactics, throwing three black cards on the counter.

"What?"

Katsuki's stomach dropped when he heard a happy tone in your voice. He ignores the jealousy, slamming his finger down on the numbers with a harsher force.

"Yes. Three—"

"Katsuki, is this for me?!" You exclaimed, holding up a keychain that had been in his pocket.

"When the hell did you get that?!"

"Aww, thanks!" You smiled brightly, ignoring the three black cards that were on the counter.

"Tch." Katsuki blushed, secretly happy that you chose his shitty keychain over a rich guy's money.

"I have six." The man set another three black cards on the counter.

"I'm not interested." You crossed your legs, playing with the keychain Katsuki gave you. "Take your money elsewhere."

The man chuckled before tucking the cards into his wallet. He took the wig off, revealing Shoto Todoroki.

"See? I told you that you didn't have to worry." Shoto said calmly to the proud Katsuki.

"Shove your foot up your ass." Katsuki grumbled, trying to stop the smile growing on his face.

"You were testing me??" You looked at Katsuki in disbelief.

"Thought you were a gold digger."

"And what money do you have?"

"Fuck off."

"Oh, I see." You ate ramen, sitting in between the guys because apparently, Katsuki didn't like Shoto. "So, your family is pretty wealthy huh, Kat?"

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"Kat. I think it's cute." You defended, huffing. "But anyway, you looked like a poor cashier. It was apart of your charm. Now you're telling me you're filthy rich?"

"Fuck you, most girls would kill to be in your shoes."

"Don't flatter yourself."