𝗗𝗮𝘆 3,389 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

You were restocking the shelves, humming as you made it as neat as you could. Warm hands rested on your waist, pressing a kiss to your neck. You jolted, turning around with a blush.

"Kat! Stop doing that!"

"I have every right to do it." Katsuki huffed, pressing another kiss to the back of your neck.

Your love story was sweet. Falling love in your 20s, buying the store where you both met and still working in it. Currently, you both were in your 30s. Happily married and one baby on the way.

"And stop working so damn hard. The baby is tired." Katsuki gently felt your growing belly. "She's saying that she doesn't want to work anymore."

"How do you know that?!" You placed a hand on his, pressing into your stomach slightly. "She'll be born a hard worker."

"Take after her mother, I bet." Katsuki grinned, his finger trailing your cheeks. He pressed a soft kiss onto your lips. "I hope she does."

"I hope she gets your eyes." You smiled, gazing up at him with love. "Either way, I'll love her. We'll love her, no matter what she looks like."

"Damn right." He pushed you along to the stool, which had been bolted to the floor. He sat you down, kissing your forehead. "Sit and relax. The store opens soon and you don't need to be up and about."

You huffed but obeyed anyways. He rewarded you with a lollipop. Shoto stopped by, visiting you both sometimes. He wasn't the manager anymore but he enjoyed the married couple's presence.

He always grew nervous around you because of the baby. You got him over his fear but getting him to feel the baby's kicking. Shoto liked to occasionally feel your belly to feel better if he had a hard day at work. Being CEO was hard.

"Slow day today, huh?" Shoto smiled at you, watching you enjoy the lollipop.

"Yeah. Not much people at work." You nodded, silently enjoying people coming and going.

It was a silent, fulfilling life.

Katsuki lovingly brushed aside the hair on your face. You were snoring loudly. It was annoying but he always managed to shut you up by touching your face.

His hand drifted over to your belly. He felt a kick.

He wrapped his arms around you. Strong and protective.

He fell back to sleep with a smile on his face.