Day 10,956𖦹⁺₊𖦹☼︎𖦹⁺₊𖦹

"Hey, have you heard?"

A girl and her friends were passing by a store, when one of her friends spoke up.

"What?" The girl questioned, figuring her friend wanted to be questioned.

"That this shop was bought by a couple?" The friend gestured at the shop, which had grown a lot since then.

"Oh, I heard that too!" Another one of her friends exclaimed. "Apparently, they had a daughter. She's all grown up now, isn't she?"

"Yeah!" The friend continued, "I heard that their daughter runs the shop now."

"What do they do now?" The girl asked. It sounded like a sweet story, but it was pretty dubious.

"They go on walks everyday." Her friend answered. "They say that you can see them sometimes. They're the sweetest married couple ever."

The girl doubted that a love story that sweet could ever happen. Still, she entertained the idea.

She sighed and felt someone bump into her shoulder.

The girl was quick to apologize, "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

A quick and soothing voice replied, "No need for that, dear."

The woman's gentle hand patted the girl's shoulder. The woman and the man beside her continued walking, arm in arm. The girl stared after them, watching them bicker and laugh.

Maybe love wasn't impossible after all.

The girl shrugged before running after her friends.