𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

You weren't there to visit him the next day. Katsuki felt a growing emptiness inside him. His heart was gnawing at his brain for running away. It didn't help that Shoto was sitting in your spot.

"Get the hell off that stool!" Katsuki shoved Shoto off, readjusting the stool. This spot was for you. Not that stupid half and half.

"She's not coming, you know." Shoto said with blunt force. "With what you said yesterday. I might as well sit—"

"No fucking way. This spot belongs to her." Katsuki growled before dusting the stool with his hand. He glared down at the stool before glancing at the door.

"You made it clear that you don't like her." Shoto pressed on, "She won't come. Not today."

Katsuki gritted his teeth together. Shoto was right. He was completely right.

"Fuck this shit." Katsuki threw his hat on the floor, grabbing the gift bag he was going to give to you. He rushed out the door, his jogging turned into a sprint.

Meanwhile, Shoto grabbed the hat off the floor. He sighed before taking over.

Being the manager was tough.

When you opened the door, you didn't expect a wheezing man. You blinked as Katsuki slammed his hand on the doorway.

"Why..." He took a deep breath. "Why the hell haven't you gone?! Why the hell didn't you come?!"

You blinked in surprise as Katsuki yelled at you. He looked less angry and more like he was pleading. You sighed, your fingers making its way to your head.

"I thought you didn't want me to come. Yesterday, you sounded like—"

"I know!" He interrupted, making his way through the door. "I fucking know! But...but you could still keep coming!"

"Katsuki, maybe we should calm oursel—"

Katsuki shut the door behind him,  getting closer to you. You stepped back until you fell on the couch. He straddled you, glaring into your eyes.

"No. You were supposed to come today. You were supposed to visit me."

"Yes, but yesterday—"

"I was stupid yesterday. I was being stupid." Katsuki dropped his head onto your shoulder. "I should've told you the truth."

You cautiously brought your hands up to rest on his sides. "What truth?"

The words were stuck in his throat and he stood there for a bit. Finally,

"I love you."