𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

You made a plan in your head as you made your way to the gas station. You wait until everyone leaves, which, shouldn't take long because there isn't many people there in the first place, and then you ask for his number. You fiddled with the sticky notes and pen in your pocket. It shouldn't be hard.

You entered the gas station and winked at him as you did. He rolled his eyes and his lip curled up in disgust. There were only two people in the store so, lucky you. You grabbed a bar of chocolate and waited until they both left before going to the register.

However, because your plans never worked, you slipped on the floor. You banged your head pretty hard and you curled into a ball as you wrapped your arms around your head.

You could hear a burst of laughter. That damn worker boy. You groaned and sat up, still holding your bar of chocolate. You scrambled to get up only to slip and fall again.

The man laughed harder, banging the counter. You grew embarrassed and your will to ask for his number deteriorated. You stood and for the last time, you slipped again.

This time, you stayed there as the man behind the counter slapped anything he touched and was wheezing at the sight of you giving up. You rolled and stood up, almost slipping again but got to the register. You slammed the bar of chocolate down, along with the stick note and the pen.

"Give me your phone number."

He bursted out laughing again, "a-after that crazy stunt?!"

"That wasn't a stunt! I actually fell!"

He laughed harder, scanning your one item and handed it back to you. You sighed as you took out your wallet, already humiliated enough. You weren't sure if you wanted to come back again.

You handed the money to him and he handed you your sticky note and pen.

"Don't call me."

You looked down to see his phone number etched into your sticky note. A hopeful warmth bloomed in your chest and you looked up at him.

"It's only 'cause you made me laugh that hard. It's been a while since I've laughed like that. And your face was funny when you fell." He grinned at your misery and humiliation.

"I wish you can forget about that."

"No way in hell."