𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

When you texted him, he only responded with a, "fuck off".

You weren't sure how to take that so you decided to visit him today. You entered the empty gas station. He was fiddling with a pen, drawing on his arm. He looked up at the door chime.

"Oh great. It's you."

"Yes, it's me." You leaned against the counter. "If you don't have any customers, can I speak to you?"

"Hell no." He returned to drawing on his arm.

"Well...anything I text to you, you only respond with a, 'fuck off' and I don't know if you regret giving me your phone number."

"If you need constant reassurance, don't fucking come back again." He grumbled as he drew on his arm.

"No, no, that's not it. I, uh...want to get to know you more. So...what's your life like out of work?"

"Why don't you start with asking my fucking name first?"

"O-oh. Right. Sorry. Ahem, what's your name?"

"Not fucking telling you."

You sighed, "my name is (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Huh. Lame ass name."

"Right. So, what's your life like outside of work?"

"None of your business."

"Then...cats or dogs?"

"Does it fucking matter?"

"Alrighty then, how about...if you had to save an old man or a small boy, who would you save?"

"Myself."

"O-okay. Then, do you have a lover?"

"No."

"Friends?"

"No."

"Family?"

"What the fuck do you want from me?" He glared at you, clearly irritated at you. "I have a mom and pop. That's it. Now what? Gonna ask me for my life story? Fuck off."

"Yeah, sorry. Do you have any hobbies?"

"You're getting real annoying. Leave me alone." He returned to drawing on his arm.

"Listen, I...really, really like your face. Don't get me wrong, I don't only like your face but you're attractive, overall. And I'm interested in you."

"Hah. You're not the first to say that. Not interested in you, at all."

"How about if I make you interested in me?"

"You'd have to either be the sexiest woman alive or look like a dog-cat-fish hybrid to get me interested in you."

"Bet."