Chapter 32 : Heartbroken

So..sila nga??? Para akong natuod sa nakita ko ngunit pinilit kong umalis sa lugar na iyon dahil baka makita pa ako ni Tita Alessia. Kaya ba palagi akong pinagsasabihan ni Tita na layuan si Ma'am Loreen dahil may something sa kanila? Kaya ba laging nagagalit si Tita Alessia dahil nagseselos siya sa amin ni Mam Loreen? Kaya ba all this time, wala siyang pake sa akin dahil meron siyang Ma'am Loreen? Argh!

Nagmessage agad ako sa dalawa kung nasaan sila dahil pupunta rin ako kung saan sila tatambay. Agad din namang nagreply na nasa library lang daw sila, sa bandang relaxation area. "Saan ka ba pumunta?" tanong nila sakin pagkarating ko roon na sinagot ko rin naman "SB" 

"Namo! Hindi ka nagyayaya!" sambit ni Meg, inggitera talaga 'tong babae na 'to. "Dapat ibibili ko kayo kaso sobrang daming tao kaya umatras ako" ang sakit kasi ng view doon, hindi kinakaya ng heart ko.

"Okay ka lang ba?" tanong ni Aubrey. "Ha? Oo naman, bakit mo natanong?" sambit ko. "Kanina ka pa kasi palingap-lingap, parang hindi ka komportable d'yan"

"Kanina ka pa kasi hindi mapakali diyan sa inuupuan mo" sambit naman ni Meghan, "I know  something's bothering you." bulong niya pa.

"Tara na sa loob ng relaxation, tulog tayo." singit ni Aubrey, sumama ako sa kanila para makapagrelax din ng kaunti. Humigit kumulang dalawang oras din yun bago namin napagpasyahan na umalis, "Gagi be, typing si Ma'am sa GC" balita ni Meghan.

Subject: Class Cancellation NotificationI hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that our class scheduled for today has been canceled due to faculty emergency meeting for our intrams. Make use of the extra time for any additional studying or assignments you may have. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the cancellation, feel free to reach out to me via email.

"Kainis 'tong si Ma'am! sayang lang oras natin sa paghihintay sa kanya!" sambit ni Meghan kaya binatukan ko. "Natulog ka lang, wag kang OA!" 

Naglakad na kami papuntang parking dahil uwian na, 3 subjects lang kami today since cancelled na nga, uuwi nalang ako sa amin. "May quiz ba tayo bukas?" panimula ko na siyang sinagot nila agad na wala.

"Bar tayo maya?" tanong ko sa dalawa habang naglalakad. "What time?" tanong ni Aubrey. "Kita tayo around 7pm?"

Natuwa pa yung dalawa dahil hindi na nga raw kami masyado nagn-night out. Nagpaalam na rin kami sa isa't isa at magmessage nalang daw kami. I take some rest and when I open my phone, there's a lot of messages from the couple that they are already at the bar at 6pm. Ang aga ampotek!

Pushing open the door, I met with a wave of heat and sound that washed over us like a tidal wave. The neon lights danced overhead, casting an otherworldly glow over the scene.

I saw the couple sitting in the corner making chika, nauna nga talaga sila dahil may dalawang bote na ng beer na nakataob sa mesa. They wave their hands, "We're here!" Meghan said, as I made my way through the table.

"Can you feel it?" Aubrey exclaimed, her eyes alight with excitement. "Tonight's going to be epic!"

Meghan nodded in agreement, her trademark smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "You bet it is," she replied, her voice oozing with confidence.

"This is it, girls," I declared, my voice barely audible over the music. "Let's make tonight one for the books!"

We ordered our drinks and raised our glasses in a silent toast, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through my veins.

"Hey guys, you know what's funny? I love lampshades. They're like hats for lamps, ya know?" I said.

"Lasing na si Soleng, Meghan!" Aubrey uttered.

"No, I'm not drunk! but seriously, why do birds fly? Like, can't they just take an Uber?" Sinong lasing? Utot!

"Let's go get some fresh air, Soliel" Meghan said while laughing so hard. Sila ata lasing eh!

I stumbles out of my chair and tries to stand up, but I wobbles and falls back into my seat. "Whoa, the floor is so bouncy!" I chuckled.

"Baby, Soleil had enough to drink." I heard Aubrey stated.

"Enough to drink? There's no such thing! I'm invincible!" I exclaimed.

Meghan hold my arms and ask me directly. "What is happening to you, Soliel?"

"Nothing" I replied, "Don't lie to me, I know you" she sighed.

"Diba I helped Ma'am Loreen kanina? She said may date siya and kanina I went to Starbucks? I saw them. My crush is dating my ex!" They were shocked on what they heard.

"I am hurt! Kasi sa dinarami-rami ng pwede kong magustuhan yung girlfriend pa ng ex ko. Can you feel it? Anong laban ko kay Loreen? She have radiant, almond-shaped eyes that sparkle with warmth and intelligence. Her smile is like sunshine, lighting up her face and captivating those around her. Her skin is smooth and flawless. She carries herself with grace and poise, exuding confidence and charm wherever she goes. Eh ako? Ano ako?" I started crying, I can't help but to cry.

They hug me and assured me that I am gonna be okay. "I'm here for you, and I'm so sorry you're going through this. You're not alone, and we are here to listen whenever you need to talk. Take all the time you need to heal, and remember that we care about you."

"B-bakit si Loreen p-pa?! Pwede namang ako nalang e!"

"Gaga ka rin eh! Sila na nga tama na delulu gago!" binatukan pa ako umiikot na nga paningin ko.

"Kuya, isang bucket of beer pa po here" I ordered again kasi we don't have any drinks na. Kinuha ko yung dalawang bote at sinalit-salit inumin.

"That's enough!" sambit ng mga kaibigan ko pero no, magpapawasak ako sa alak ngayon.

Suddenly, a gorgeous lady came to me. "Enough, Aria Soliel. You've had too much to drink. We're leaving."

I push her away. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone!"

Ignoring my protests, she grabs my arm firmly and she tries to pull me towards the exit, but I resists, stumbling towards the center of the dance floor. "Stop controlling me! I'll do what I want!"

Their voices rise above the music, drawing the attention of the other patrons as they engage in a heated exchange.

"You're not in any condition to make decisions. We're leaving, now." Her voice is so authoritative, parang nasa klase ah.

"You're always trying to ruin my fun! I hate you!" Masaya naman ako noong wala ka pa sa buhay ko pero simula nung dumating ka nagulo na, bwisit ka!

I can sense her patience wearing thin, her grip tightens as she tries to lead us away. "Enough! We're going home, and that's final!" she firmly said.

"Just to let you know, wala tayo sa school Ma'am. Go away!"

"Such a hard headed bitch, manang-mana ka sa mama mo!" what she just call me?? A bitch!? My tears welling in my eyes. "Let go of me! I don't need you!"

With a frustrated growl, she pulls me close, her eyes blazing with determination.

"Listen to me, Soliel. I'm not letting you destroy yourself. You're coming with me, whether you like it or not."

"You destroy me already, bakit ka ba nandito? I'm here to have fun and yet, pati rito susunod ka?" her face began questioning me.

"What?" she replied.

"I saw you, there is something between you and Ma'am Loreen!"