Hidden Intention?

Krishna:-

We hid the Princess in a different hut. Of course we couldn't afford to keep her in our original base. It was too risky , the Maharaj would get our location.
Jay sat down beside me near the fire, our people were singing and dancing. They were happy by the revenge.

My glance shifted to the Rajkumari , eating a simple meal in plain clothes like us . She still radiated a serene glow. She was just as bright as the moon of Purnima tonight. She was now glaring at me while feeding herself the last morsel. Her angry face is cute though!

"Arrey Krishna! What are you thinking about? Come have fun! " , Jay chided.
I got up and grabbed a piece of well cooked meat . But my mind went back to the Princess. Why wasn't she reacting much ? Or did she have hidden intentions? She didn't seem to harbour such complex thoughts.

Radhika:-

I felt indefinite rage swirl up within me. Me being abducted?! And now I was wearing such ragged clothes, eww! Oh God! The food's so bland. I miss the palace already. Such luxury! I could order my maids to cook me the tastiest of foods. I would be wearing the finest of clothes. Wonder what my father is doing, why isn't he here by now?

A few girls were approaching me with smiles, " Pranam Rajkumari ji, how's the meal? Hope you are fine here " , I couldn't hold my disgust any longer.
"This is fine? Goodness, silly poor people . I am the Rajkumari of Suratgarh and this is what I am doing now ", I shouted out .

Everyone was shocked. The bandit walked up to me with anger filled in his mystical eyes. " How dare you insult my people? We could've killed you but you weren't at fault. So we spared your life and that's how you react. No etiquettes, huh? " . He burst at me .

Moments later I lifted my stubborn eyes to meet his and barked back , " If you're enemies with my father , then why don't you have the guts to directly attack him ? Feeling scared? Bloody loosers! ". Colour rose in his face even more. He continued," Maharaj, indirectly hurt us . He took away our dear possessions , our joy . That's what we're going to do. An eye for an eye. But , you seem ungrateful . Be careful Rajkumari ji , my one signal can get you done for this life" .

The bandit grabbed my arm tightly and dragged to the hut. He pushed me inside and closed the door. I landed on the floor like a prisoner. Gradually, the night grew. The cold was killing me , but fury kept me awake. I had to take revenge! But how?
That's when my eyes landed on the window and I peeked out. I could see a bush of calotropis or madar. It told me what to do .

I planned to remain quiet tomorrow. Let the bandit have a good night before I give him a horrific one. Sleep well bandit ! Tomorrow you'll see what Radhika Raj Pratap can do...evil intentions glinted in my eyes.