Trouble

Krishna:-

I was feeling very low inside . All I could think was Radha...I made numerous mistakes throughout the day. At the end , Varsha told me there was a huge Puja in the mandir of the bazaar. I decided to go and hear some bhajans. They are relaxing.

The Bahus aren't supposed to go anywhere near the others. But , I've done it enough to keep myself secret. I washed up a bit , slid my sword and tied a piece of cloth to hide my face. People often do it , so it won't be much of a problem. I unknowingly wished to meet Radhika there , well she wasn't supposed to be there, was she?

" Hey ! I'm going to the bazaar , need something? " , I called out gleefully. Koyel and Hema shouted out for some sweets. Jay shouted back that money shouldn't be wasted on stupid desires.
" Easy there , I'm getting it. Treat!" , I said while taking off with Noor.

Noor galloped as fast as he could. Maybe he felt my anxiuosness. I swiftly landed in a quiet corner of the bazaar. To my startlement , a royal processing just entered. Must be the royal ladies. " Uhh...is it the ladies of the family?" , I asked a passer- by. They replied jovially that the queens had come to attend the puja . Also , Rajkumari Radhika would be there.

My darling , there she was ! Remarkable as always. My Queen , my Nathini...Radha..
I calmed down my senses and remembered her last request to take her away. This might be a good chance. I didn't have many weapons , yet I took the opportunity. I brainstormed some ideas on how to do it.

Radhika:-

I climbed down the palanquin. I really didn't have the heart to do anything. My last message to Krishna still floating in my mind. I had asked him countless times to help me out of this. All the princesses and queens ushered me into the temple.

We sat down infront of the idol. The divine couple radiated a beautiful gleam that rid my heart of all pains. I started with the puja . The mandir only had Krishna's idol. First, I cleansed him with clear water poured milk over him.
Then I showered him with different flowers and lighted the diya on the puja thali.

Next on , I did his aarti. Soon, I was over with it and the rest of them followed. I kept looking at the idol. The same eyes , smile , cuteness and joy as my Krishna. I willed real hard to see him.
Wonder how he's doing!

Krishna:-

I stood quietly at a distance watching her. Suddenly two or three pigeons flew over my head , spilling water and milk on me. I looked here and there to see that behind me was a tub of milk and water mixed. Maybe from the previous Puja.

And , guess what! Vayudev decided it to be the best moment to reveal my identity. Bonus flower shower! My face guard flew off and Radhika turned around just in time to see me. Following her lead the guards turned too. And , boom!