Letter

The Premangan is the most beautiful part of the palace. It is beyond imagination. The peace , calm and love in its atmosphere is unmatched. It hasn't been used for a very long time. The Maharaj spent his time here with his most beloved queen - Maharani Chandrani.

Since she died , he ordered it closed. But today, on her daughter's request he has opened it again and allowed her to take complete control of it.

Krishna:-

" Yes , I have packed everything! I'm not a child Jay ". We are going back to our village for the rituals. I had to speak to the King and convince him for a long time. " Oh , Swarna! Everything alright? You don't usually come to see me".

She giggled and gave me a sly look. A bright red envelope was thrusted into my hands. It seemed different. Before I could say a word she had vanished! I laid down on a divan kept in the balcony. It had Radha's writing on it.

 It had Radha's writing on it

•Envelope•

     • Letter written by her •

It said that I was to meet her personal attendant in the small garden below my balcony , who would guide me to a certain place. I wasn't supposed to tell anybody else about it except for Jay. Even her writing looked strict and serious. I could imagine her face while reading it.

Radhika:-

I paced around in my room while waiting for Swarna. She arrived smiling , her cheeks were red. She laughed and giggled for sometime before letting me know that the letter was delivered safely.

" Thanks a lot! Here keep this ! " , I extracted and old silver ring from my jewellery box and give it to her as a reward. She bowed and thanked profusely. I was excited to meet him tonight in our secret place. Soon I called some maids to arrange clothes for me.

Few of them had already prepared a fragrant bath for me. Though it was evening and I could catch a cold , I insisted on the bath. I just wanted to look really nice today. A deep yellow lehenga was to be worn until dinner and then I would change into a different one.

I didn't wear it much because it didn't really suit me. Still , I didn't want to let him see my look before.

 Still , I didn't want to let him see my look before

• Radhika Lehenga •