Talents

Apart from being powerful and rich , the kingdom of Suratgarh has also been a centre of dance and music. Famous singers , dancers and musicians have performed in the court.

Some of them have also arranged a place for themselves in the courts. Regardless of religion , gender or race. Maharaj Sudarshan Raj Pratap has been the first to establish a beautiful dance and music school here. And today, we'll take a look at it!

Krishna:-
Yesterday was mesmerizing , it still takes my breath away when I think of it. Us together is the best feeling.
" Brother! Let's take a walk in the gardens. What do you say?" , Jay said enthusiastically.

I agreed easily. The gardens have a vivid collection of flowers and trees. Some of them have medicinal properties too. Together we set out. The bright morning sun is good for us. The stroll is also good for us.

" Hey , have you heard that? The sound of  ghungroos , tablas ,  Veena and a voice! It's Radha!" , I hurried towards the open space from where the sound was coming. It was the fine arts school established by the King. Radhika was dancing with a group of students and singing too.

Radhika:-

My morning routine includes a fine arts lesson. My father believes that I should be educated in every possible way. Much of it is over now. I have thoroughly learned the history, geography and demography of my land along with some regional languages.

I have been taught combat of different types , but they all seemed lost in front of Krishna the very day we met. I still practice painting , dance and music. My reading continues through the Royal Library.

" Pranam Begum ji " ,  I greeted my music and dance teacher , Ameen Begum . She arrived at our court during the celebration of my birth. Her performance was astounding. Father was pleased and asked her to be my permanent teacher.

" Start the practice of the new song , I want to see it perfect today . No mistakes! Radhika sings " , she sternly commanded.

Krishna:-

" Wow, what a voice! The best in the land " , I hid behind a hedge and watched her . The sweet and perfect voice. The proper swaying of her body , the hand gestures and expressions were right at point. She was as great at it as Devi Radha herself.

It wasn't a difficult job to quietly watch her. One moment I was watching her and then the next moment she was watching me!! I got caught. She stopped her practice and invited me inside. Her teacher seemed delighted to meet me.

They were many girls I did not know and they were all giggling at me. This is so embarrassing. " Pranam Begum ji " , I bowed as I was introduced by Radhika. I gently bowed to the others. Jay had escaped in the meanwhile. I am going to give him a good time today.

After sometime they started practicing again. The ringing of the ghungroos , the beat of the tablas and the veenas synchronised. The dance movements  also exact.
But nothing was more interesting than her.

Her voice flooding my ears with the words of the song ,
" Piya tose naina lage re , naina lage re , jane kya ho ab age re.." . Yes , indeed our eyes were fixed upon each other. We kept staring at each other. Her face  gradually became a bright pink colour.

•They are having a great time and now we must leave them alone

They are having a great time and now we must leave them alone. Let them enjoy each others presence•