Amavasya

Everyone likes the full moon , it is beautiful and pleasant indeed. But , very few notice the beauty of the new moon - Amavasya. It isn't quite pleasing to the human eye. But love , can turn the darkest of nights into the brightest festival.

Tonight shall be one of them. The world would witness the spell binding moments of Radha-Krishna. If you know, you know!

Krishna:-
I did inform Jay about the letter and sneaking out. He only made an 'oooo' sound. He too was busy with a letter when I was talking to him. God knows what he does. For now, I'm waiting in a corner of the garden.

I tried to look my best. I wore a new and shiny dhoti. I guess she'll like it. I'm not very good at dressing up. Jay helped me out. The blue kurta and yellow dhoti was well matched with the minimalistic emeralds.

 The blue kurta and yellow dhoti was well matched with the minimalistic emeralds

               •His look•

                •Jewellery•

This isn't minimal in our words. The royals definitely have a blurry idea of simplicity and minimalistic. Jay argued that it would be too less if I didn't wear these. Even Swarna mentioned I dress nicely.

Radhika:-

I had ordered the servants to decorate the Premangan with flowers and cute lamps. When I entered to check , Swarna emerged to let me know that all was done. And it was! " There's a special something for the both of you. A gift from me" , she said happily.

Sometime later she returned with Krishna. After seating me outside , she went to fetch him. He looked heavenly in the dhoti - kurta set father gifted him on the proclamation. It wasn't as loud as the other royal clothes.

But , he doesn't need to look like royalty when he can be godly. We quietly entered as Swarna guided us. She led us to...an..an exquisite swing! The decoration was lavish. As if , it had come out straight from Golok - the land of Radha-Madhav.

Some of my other servants and attendats had gathered to offer us sweets and dishes prepared by them. One of them mentioned that this was something they wanted to give us as our wedding gift. Then , they quietly left.

Krishna:-

Just me and her , no just us... Nothing can be better than this. She peered into my eyes as if nothing mattered more than them. Her eyes put a stop to my thinking. She wore a royal blue lehenga to match mine. How did she know?

                  •Jewellery•

                  •Jewellery•

                •Her look•

It was also now that I noticed the Premangan. Majestic , grand , exotic!! Words would be less. The sound of utensils grabbed my attention. Radha was serving us food. She neatly arranged them and held a bite for me.

It felt queasy , she was the Rajkumari and me a normal commoner. Though we loved each other , the difference was true. Sensing my thoughts , she delightedly said , " After marriage the kingdom will be ours to rule. You as Maharaj and me as Maharani.

I laughed softly, she must be lying. She continued,
" Father himself told me. Your tribe shall be given a place to stay in our boundaries but they will not be given special privileges. It will be injustice to others. They'll have the same facilities as the others."

" Only a few selected people will be allowed to stay at the palace premises. A different villa will be made for us to  stay when we visit your tribe. Some rules have to be followed even if we don't like them" , a sigh escaped her. I nodded as a yes. The king was right in his  place.

We talked some more ,deep conversations and finished our food . It was so good! Radha rested her hands upon mine and started to hum a song. It was a gift to the ear.

" मोहे रंग दो लाल , नंद के लाल...लाल.. चेरो नहीं बस रंग दो लाल" , what a voice!! She sang for some time. After the night continued a little longer , she led me by my hand to a small divan. Together we lay there, under the night sky and...I don't know what happened then. Maybe we fell asleep...

•~ Hello!! Thanks for reading and voting. I used a few words from the song ' Mohe Rang Do Lal ' by Shreya Ghoshal. I hope you like the idea of Premangan. Imagine as you like!! •~