Haridra

Months have passed and the time to fulfill the destiny has come. The prophesied yet forbidden love that became an inspiration for others is now officiating itself.
( Haridra= Haldi )

Radhika:-

My heart skips a beat each minute. Swarna is rushing in and out of the main garden. Father keeps ordering to hold control. The Bahus are here to celebrate our Haldi Rasam.

Krishna has been sent home for the rituals. Some of them will arrive with the gifts and haldi from the groom's side. I am so excited!! " Yah! Get going , move your hands quickly. You're done princess?" , she loudly questioned.

I am still getting ready, Swarna wants everything perfect. I can hear instruments and voices from afar. A maid swiftly arranged my hair and added some flowers. I put on some jewellery and draped a light kanjivaram. They'll apply the paste , so it'll be sort of messy.

 They'll apply the paste , so it'll be sort of messy

          •  Her Haldi Look  •

Krishna:-

My Haldi Rasam is almost done. The whole tribe has created a sense of enjoyment around me. People from other tribes have also come. Jay has literally dipped me in Haldi. There's a lot of fun going on , yet all I think of is her , my Radha...

Soon , people from here will go to her palace. I wish I could go . But , these days I am a prisoner more than their lord. " Nath is busy thinking about someone huh? Don't worry, just wait!" , Koyel chided.  The rest of them laughing heartily.

I was feeling quite comfortable in my clothes, but now I am starting to feel cold. Jay arranged everything including my attire for every occasion. I had a simple dhoti and angavastra today.

 I had a simple dhoti and angavastra today

               • His Look •

—————————————

Today marks the beginning of their official journey. Each occasion shall tie another knot until they tied together forever. And all of you are welcome in their wedding!! Free food!!