United

Krishna:-

It's a pitch dark night. Radhika was settled in a warm and comfortable room just opposite mine. She was now in our actual village. I just finished my dinner. She was chatting with her newly found friends. God , she speaks a lot!! But, now that she's here, attacks are invited too.

" Hey there! What are you talking about?" , I entered the hut casually. But, they didn't take it casually. Everyone went silent. Radhika was in the middle of a laugh. " Nath , we shall take our leave now" , Koyel and the others raced out of the room.

It was just me and her. Still and silent. I sat down as she signalled me. Though we haven't been close much , she rests her head on my shoulder. " Krishna...I was pondering over a thought for sometime. It will be beneficial for both us and the Bahus".

I felt something serious was about to happen. She never speaks so seriously. I replied heavily , " You needn't be so cold. Speak freely love", .

Radhika:-

I am still struggling with my words. I don't know how to present them. His reaction may not be something I expect. " My father is always trying to attack you all and kill your tribe. And I fear that he might start a war soon " . We all knew that he was nothing like his words.

I took a deep breath. Anxiety surged through me. " But, the only way we can stop it, is by...is by.." , I stammered horribly. He looked lovingly into my eyes as I spoke. That calms me down. " Let's get married " , I blurted out.

•• They stared at each other as if time had stopped. This moment seemed awaited by the whole universe.••