Prophecy

Krishna:-

Guruji took a seat and began unveiling the prophecy. His words were meant to create a storm. " It was when you were  yet to be born. Your mother , Maharani Chandrani , was still pregnant with you. It was probably the eighth month when I made the prophecy.
I knew that you'd come across Krishna and your life would take a different course. But , my knowledge forbade me from expressing it". A grim silence passed over the courtiers and the King . Radhika was dumbstruck and I hadn't any idea on how to react.

Suratgarh was a bustling city , yet it was quiet and silent now. Radhika sat down with a thump. She must be blank about everything. Her life was in an upheaval.

Radhika:-

I held Krishna's hand , it calmed me down. His touch was always soothing. I was relieved to have him with me. He meant the world to me. " Guruji , it's easy to figure out the rest. Let it go, I shall take my leave". As of I tried to leave , my father stopped me. " Radha... don't go. Stay here , the land needs  you" , father stopped me . He called me in my old nickname once again.

"Baba... I'm sorry , if the land needs me without Krishna , I'd rather betray it. If it is ready to accept him too , I'll promise to be the best queen" , I calmly put forward my thoughts.

" Give me sometime. It's a decision for the sake of the kingdom" , father's face was covered by a worrying shadow. Whatever it is , whatever the decision is , I will not accept until I have Krishna with me. Because, what can a body do without its soul? What can Radha do without her Krishna?