Virah

Radhika:-

We waited in the guests quarter. In a small room , me and Krishna. Swarna pestured me for a long time to stay in my own room before giving up. I would never allow the luxuries of the Kingdom to come in contact with me. I had mentally sworn to forgive them only if Krishna was accepted.

The next morning was full of anticipation. We greeted my father in the court.
" Maharaj , we await your decision to be announced. Please extend your grace and  justice with us , Highness" , I addressed him with the formal courtly courtesy.

" Rajkumari Radhika , you have previously expressed your condition. You state that you shall remain in Suratgarh only if your partner and his men can. So , I being the provider of justice , believe that you shall go back to the village Krishna" , he waited.

A look of terror washed over my face , my existence dangled without him. Father ordered the guards to drag away Krishna. He unsheathed his sword and charged at the Maharaj . The Bahus followed behind. But,  astonishingly father drew his sword around my neck.

" Be careful boy , one more step and your little love story will be over. Go away , be safe. Radhika has been born to be married off to the greatest king of the country after me. And , you're a puny tribe leader! " , he slyly pushed him out.

My maids escorted me to my room ,
" Rajkumari ji , have a good night's sleep. Rest nice and let us know if you need something" , just after they left Swarna rushed into my room. I dropped to the floor.
My life felt meaningless , I took up a piece of broken glass vase which I knocked down while entering.

" Rajkumari ji , calm down . Stay strong and collect yourself. This isn't the end of everything. It's just a test of your love and I know it will win" , she paused. "विरहः बृहत्तमः परीक्षा भवेत् किन्तु परिणामः अनन्तः शाश्वतः च प्रेम भविष्यति " , a new resolution stirred within me.

The lines translate to 'Separation may be the biggest test but the result will be infinite and everlasting love ' , and I believe it. I will wait patiently and do all I can to get back to him. But , it'll require wit and acting. So , I must prepare myself.

Krishna:-

Emptiness surged within me , Radhika wasn't there anymore. How could I possibly live like this? If a part of my soul is gone , the other half will wither away...
Jay silently settled beside me ," Nath , you ain't giving up. You're strong and powerful , you will fight your way . And , I'm sure Nathini , will be fighting too".

I braced myself for the cold war. We might not be physically present together. Yet, no wall or power could break the connection of our hearts. 'अस्माकं प्राणाः एकाः , अस्माकं जीवनं एकम् , देवाः अपि अस्मान् विच्छेदं कर्तुं न शक्नुवन्ति'
Our souls are one, our lives are one , not even the gods can break us apart.

 'अस्माकं प्राणाः एकाः , अस्माकं जीवनं एकम् , देवाः अपि अस्मान् विच्छेदं कर्तुं न शक्नुवन्ति' Our souls are one, our lives are one , not even the gods can break us apart

    •A picture of them to enhance the situation •