6

It was a little after five pm when Kara heard a knock on her door. Using her X-ray vision she saw Lena standing there with a bottle of wine in her hand and a smile on her lips. Kara opened the door and welcomed her 'girlfriend' in. "Hey beautiful!" She said greeting the blonde with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After putting the wine on the counter Lena took a look around the apartment. "You have a really nice place Kara!" "Thanks Lee. It's not much but it's home." Kara stated with a soft sigh. "It's really wonderful Kara! I mean it!" She replied as she wrapped her arms around the blonde.

Kara couldn't help but relax against Lena as they stood there in the kitchen embracing. However they were interrupted when there was another knock on the door letting them know that their food was here. "I'll get it!" Lena stated with a smile. While Lena got the food Kara poured two glasses of wine and sat them on the counter. "Lee? Who is it?" Kara asked as she walked to the living room. There standing in the doorway was a woman who was ogling Lena. "Lee..." Kara called again as she looked at the woman. "Kara...this is my exe girlfriend Andrea..who was just leaving." Lena stated. "Lena...we should talk.." The brunette woman stated. "I have nothing to say Andrea! So please leave me and my girlfriend alone." Lena deadpanned just as the teenage boy holding bags of Indian food in his hands.

Lena grabbed the food and handed the boy a tip before shutting the door and locking it. "Lee? You alright?" Kara asked. "Yes...I'm sorry you had to see that. We haven't been together for two years. She's the reason I relocated L Corp to National City, well that and her narcissistic ways. She always tried to control everything I did and who I spoke to." Lena explained as she helped Kara put the food into paper plates. "Oh Lee...I'm so sorry!" Kara cooed as she put an arm around the raven haired woman. "It's ok darling, I'm with you now, and I can already tell you are nothing like her." Lee replied as they began eating their food.