39

Kara was finishing up putting her time in for hers and Lena's wedding this weekend. "So you're taking a total of three weeks off for your wedding is that correct blondie?" Snapper sneered. "Yes." Kara replied. "Ugh..fine! Go!" Snapper sneered at her. Kara turned around and left his office and headed to her office.

Sinking into her chair and shut her eyes. They were heading up to Midvale tonight after everyone finished work. She couldn't believe it was almost time for her wedding. She was getting married this weekend to the love of her life. A smile appeared on her face as she thought about it. The rest of her day went by in a flash and before she knew it Lena was standing in her office smiling at her.

"Let's go!" Lena said with a smile. "I'm all ready!" Kara replied as she followed Lena out of the office. They got inside the suv that had Alex and Sam inside it already waiting on them. "IT'S WEDDING TIME!" Sam squealed. "Let's get going already!" Kara stated. "Yes bride to be!" Alex replied rolling her eyes at her sister.

The drive was long and full of conversation about how excited everyone was about the wedding. "Anyone hungry?" Sam asked as they neared a restaurant. "Yes!" Everyone chimed in. A few minutes later with their fast food ordered and they were back on the road heading to Eliza's. "One mor hour left!" Alex said with a smile.

"So are you gonna make us sleep in separate beds?" Lena asked. "Yes! But only for the night before your wedding....so you two are not gonna see each other for one night." Alex replied. "Ugh..." Kara groaned. "Well it's tradition...so get over it..." Sam replied. Lena and Kara shared a look. "Fine...but don't call on our honeymoon...well unless you want to hear me railing your sister!" Lena replied. "OK! THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!" Alex grumbled. Lena and Kara burst out laughing at them.