8

As they rode along they found themselves drifting closer to each other. It was Lena who made the first move as she nonchalantly put an arm around Kara pulling her right up to her. Blue eyes met with green as they both leaned in to share a heated kiss. However it was stopped before it got too heated as they had just arrived at Lena's apartment building. "Thank you Jacob! You can have a nice long weekend with full pay." Lena told her driver. "Thank you Miss Luthor! You have a wonderful weekend yourself! It was nice to meet you too Miss Danvers!" Jacob stated as he drove off after getting Kara's bags out of the back.

"Come on darling!" Lena stated as they walked into the lobby and headed over to the elevator. "Mr. Jones! Please make sure that if Kara Danvers here comes her without me she is to have compete access no questions asked." Lena told the man behind a large desk. "Yes Miss Luthor! I'll send you the forms she needs to fill out and you can take care of the rest. Have a good evening!" The man stated. Lena nodded and put her hand on the screen by the elevator. "It's very well secured. Mr. Jones is one of my security guards. After tonight you'll have full access to this elevator and the lone hallway to my place." Lena explained as they entered the lift.

"Lee you don't have to give me all this access." Kara protested. "Nonsense darling. We're in a relationship now it's only natural. Relax Kara if I didn't trust you completely you wouldn't be having access to my penthouse. Now, shall we?" Lena asked as they exited the lift and headed towards a large set of doors. "Lena! Your place is amazing! But why all white?" Kara asked. "I don't spend much time here, so I guess I never saw a need to decorate." Lena explained with a sigh.