29

Over the next few weeks Alex and Sam planned a week long trip to the vineyards in California. This would also mean that they'd have to find a sitter for Ruby during that week, which was easy because Eliza offered to have her stay at her house in Midvale that week. After hearing that Ruby quickly accepted. Now they were working on finding a house to stay in that was close to the vineyards. "What about this one? It's two miles to the vineyards from here, and it's got a pool." Alex stated. "Perfect! Book it!" Sam replied with a smile.

Today was the day that everyone would be heading out via Lena's private jet. Bags packed and in the back of the suv. Ruby was at Eliza's house. It was time for the four woman to enjoy a week together celebrating the soon to be wives. "Heres to a week of fun in the sun!" Sam squealed happily as she took a seat on the jet. "Are you ready for this?" Kara asked Lena. "Oh yes darling...I am looking forward to walking through the vineyards with you at sunset." Lena replied. "Good thing we made arrangements to have photos taken of you two out here too." Sam said. "You did?" Lena asked. "Yep! They're gonna take pictures of you as you walk through the vineyards at sunset. They'll go on your invitations you picked out the other day. Since you two want a small wedding they'll be easy to get to everyone." Alex replied.

A few hours later they landed in a private airport and were ushered to another black suv. The ride to the house was short but filled with excitement. "Here we are! Your rooms upstairs. It's the one with the balcony." Sam stated as the driver unpacked the trunk. "Thank you!" Alex stated as they brought the luggage inside.