17

Upon returning to National City Alex dropped everyone off at Lena's place and helping Sam with her bags before saying bye to everyone as she climbed into her car and drove off leaving a smiling Sam in her wake. Lena and Kara headed upstairs while Sam and Ruby headed home. "That was the most amazing trip I've ever been on, and I've been a lot of places!" Lena explained. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Lee! Tomorrow I'll print these pictures off and we can hang them on your walls. But right now...there's something else I want to do..." Kara cooed as she walked towards Lena. "Oh..and what would that be Miss Danvers?" Lena asked knowing full well what her girlfriend wanted.

Taking the lead Lena pushed Kara down on the sofa as she straddled her sinking her hands into the blondes hair. Hunger and lust mixed inside the blue eyes as she looked up into green ones filled with the same emotions. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? Cause...you are incredibly beautiful Kara..." Lena whispered as she began kissing down Kara's neck. Kara tipped her head back allowing more access to her neck as Lena began unbuttoning the blondes shirt. "Ive missed this!" Lena cooed running her hands down Kara's abs.

"It was only a few days...you survived..." Kara groaned as Lena took off her own top before returning to kissing Kara. Slowly they managed to get each other's clothes removed only having to stand up once to do so. However instead of going back to the sofa Kara carried Lena to the counter and put her on the cold marble never breaking the heated kiss. Kissing down the CEO's body Kara began to hover on her knees as she reached the wet core between two porcelain legs. "FUCK!" Lena yelled out as Kara brought her to the edge before pushing her off it. Lena's head fell backwards as her legs began shaking around Kara's shoulders.

When Lena calmed down Kara took her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed before joining her. "Ohhh darling...we aren't done yet..." Lena whispered as she rolled over on top of Kara. Butterfly kisses trailed down the blondes body causing her to moan in pleasure. "We'll never...be able to use that counter again..." Kara whimpered out as Lena began kissing her way down the blondes legs. Ghosting the wet core between Kara's legs she bit into her inner thigh. "FUCK!" Kara yelped out. "Patience darling!" Lena growled as she began flicking her tongue against the center folds.

Several hours later Kara and Lena sank back against the bedsheets their chests heaving. "Amazing..." Lena cooed as she nuzzled her face into Kara's neck. "Always is..." Kara whispered. "We will never be able to have a dinner party.." Lena stated. "Yea...sorry about that.." Kara replied. "Don't be darling...it was amazing..." Lena replied as the blonde pulled her into her arms as sleep began to overpower them.