Lena, Kara, and Eliza were wandering through the shops in downtown Midvale. They'd been in and out of several shops all the while Lena insisting that Eliza get whatever she wanted. After a few long hours of shopping the trio settled into a booth at local restaurant. They just placed their orders and were now making small talk amongst themselves, Eliza was doing her best to integrate Lena even though she already liked the woman very much.

When their food arrived they ate in a comfortable silence. Eliza couldn't help but notice the small changes in Kara's behavior around Lena. The youngest Danvers daughter seemed to simply be at ease in Lena's presence the sight made Eliza happy knowing that her daughters were happy once again. After quickly taking the bill from the table Eliza snuck off to pay while Kara and Lena looked around the attached gift shop. "Come on, let's get back to pa..." Lena began. "Bills already paid for." Eliza stated. "But..." Lena began. "No buts! It's done, let's get on with our adventure." Eliza stated as they headed to the car.

After some more shopping they headed back to the house where Kara and Lena took to watching a movie in the living room while Eliza went up into her office to do some work giving them some alone time. "Today was fun..." Lena replied with a smile. "Yea it was great..." Kara replied with a smile. The two of them cuddled together as the movie played on.

Meanwhile on the trail that Sam, Alex and Ruby were on the conversation was in a lull however the trio walked on until they came to a clearing. "It's really nice here!" Sam stated with a smile. "Yea! I like it here mom!" Ruby replied with a bright smile. Alex stepped back a few feet letting the mother and daughter have a moment together.