11

By the time they got to Eliza's house Ruby was asleep in the third row, while Kara and Lena were napping on each other in the middle row. Only Alex and Sam were awake talking about random things. "There are so many stars up here." Sam exclaimed happily as she looked out the window. "Yea...perks of growing up in the country, you see all the stars almost every night." Alex replied with a smile. "We won't be waking your mom will we?" Sam asked as they pulled off into the driveway. "Oh no! She's up and waiting for us. Come on let's get everyone up and start unloading the car." Alex stated as she opened the door and got out.

"Kar! Lena! Time to wake up we're here!" Alex cooed as Sam went to wake up Ruby. A few minutes later everyone was inside making short introductory to Eliza before heading off to bed. "This is my room." Kara whispered to Lena who nodded sleepily at her. They entered the door and quietly shut it before putting the luggage on the floor and getting undressed. Meanwhile Alex lead Sam and Ruby to another spare room. "Here ya are. Bathrooms in through that door, and there's another one in the hallway. Good night!" Alex whispered as Ruby crawled into bed. "Good night Alex!" Sam replied as the door shut.

Back in Kara and Lena's room the two women were now in their underwear as they got into bed. Lena laid her head on Kara's shoulder as she nuzzled her head into the blondes neck. "Good night Lee..." Kara whispered. "Good night Kara..." Lena grumbled softly before sleep over took them. Back in Alex's room the redhead was lying in her bed wide awake. Something about Sam stirred something deep inside Alex. Something that she had thought was long gone especially since her bad break up with Maggie a year ago. A little while later sleep came for the eldest Danvers daughter too.