42

The party began and everyone was enjoying themselves. Kara and Lena sat together at their table listening to everyone's loving speech's. It was Alex now who stood at the microphone and Kara was nervous about what her sister would say. "Relax darling, she'll behave herself." Lena cooed. "I hope so..." Kara replied.

"Hello everyone! I'm Kara's big sister Alex...when Kara first came to our home I hated her...everything she did annoyed me to no end. However with time I learned to love my weirdo sister. We shared many adventures together, from high school throughout college and even into our adult lives. When Lena entered the picture...I knew Kara had found someone who would love her no matter what. It was even better when I learned that Lena only asked Kara out on a dare. Kara and Lena have had their ups and downs...but every relationship does...however no matter what life throws at these two they tackle it together with Lena's grace and Kara's stumbling. When Sam and I got the texts that they were engaged we were really happy! We immediately went over to the penthouse and celebrated with them. Kara...I am so proud of the woman you've become. I couldn't ask for a better sister than you. When you married Lena I thought I'd be loosing a sister...instead I'm gaining one. Lena...from the moment you and Kara began dating you've been a part of the Danvers clan...I alright know moms said this but welcome to the family officially! To Kara and Lena!" Alex exclaimed.

Everyone clapped and Kara and Lena hugged Alex before returning to their seats. "Now the brides will share their first dance." The dj said. They stood up and walked to the dance floor together. "Are you ready for this?" Kara whispered. "I've been ready all my life." Lena whispered as the song played and they danced to it.