9

Kara couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Do you spend all your time at work?" Kara asked. Lena looked at the blonde with a guilty look on her face. "Lee! You can't spend all your time at work! That's it! This weekend we're gonna take a bunch of pictures and I'll hang them on the walls. And another thing if we're gonna continue our relationship you need to stop spending so much time at work. Understand?" Kara asked. Lena didn't respond she just walked over to where Kara stood and pulled her into a passionate kiss. When they pulled apart they both looked a little flushed with their pouty lips. "I agree to your terms Miss Danvers. But I have one condition." Lena stated. "What's your condition?" Kara asked. "Since we are continuing this relationship we have to be completely honest with each other, and you should move in here with me that way I'll always have a reason to come home." Lena stated.

Kara was taken aback by Lena's words, in fact she was utterly speechless by them. "Kara you ok?" Lena asked softly. "Huh? Yea..I'm fine! But I have one thing to tell you since we're completely being honest with each other and all. All I ask is you don't freak out or faint...or get angry." Kara rambled. "Kara...relax I promise I won't do any of those things. What is it?" Lena asked. Letting out a breath she was holding Kara began to speak. "Well..you see....I'mkindasupergirlandIwearthesuitandeverythingandidontreallyneedtheseglassesitsjsutadisguise!" Kara explained. "What? Can you repeat yourself? This time slowly?" Lena asked.

"I'm supergirl. I wear the suit and everything and the glasses are just a disguise so I can keep my life as reporter Kara Danvers and my life as supergirl separate." Kara stated looking on at Lena who stood there with her mouth wide open. "Lena? Are you ok?" Kara asked. "Your supergirl?" Lena asked after she blinked a few times. "Yes..." Kara replied averting her eyes to the floor. "That's! That's incredible! If we hadn't just begun our relationship I'd probably be purposing right now! I can't believe you trust me with that secret! WOW! I'm dating supergirl!" Lena exclaimed happily.

"You can't tell anyone though, ok?" Kara asked softly. "Kara? Why would I tell anyone? And who would I tell? My brother and my mother are both dead. You are the only other person I know here besides my CFO, and my assistant Jess. I'm not gonna go blabbing to the press about this. I promise. I'm just surprised you trust me enough to know. Do I have to sign something? An NDA? Or something?" Lena asked switching back into CEO mood. "No none of that. And to answer your question about why I told you, it's because I do trust you Lena! I mean you trust me enough to have access to your penthouse and you've also agreed to go away with me for the long weekend to my mom's house. If thats not a reason to trust you...well then  I don't know what is!" Kara exclaimed.

Lena took a step forward and pulled the blonde into another passionate kiss. This kiss was filled with passion and the burning desire that was shared between them. However the kiss was interrupted by Kara's phone going off. "It's my sister..she's probably wondering when we all want to leave." Kara stated as she answered the phone call. "Hey Alex! No..I'm at Lena's...yes I know...oh ok ok! Yea let me ask...Alex wants to know what time is good for you and your friend want to leave?" Kara asked. "We can leave tonight if you both want...I can call Sam right now." Lena replied. "Does that work Al? Ok...ok! Yes I'm all packed...ok....ok...yes we'll meet you here." Kara said hanging up. "Ok! Sam's ready to go. She's just getting Ruby ready...her daughter.." Lena stated as they headed into the bedroom so Lena could pack her bags.