Chapter V

Anger

That's all I feel as I see the look of pain on Violets face .

As Dain picks Violet up to take her to the infirmary I lose my cool. Imorgen is getting off the mat when I push her back on it.

"you really had to break her arm" I seethed

" Why are you defending her she killed your father"

" No her mother killed my father you no she can't fight as good as you" I almost whisper 

"Nora me and you both no she is nothing but weak"

" You just made her weaker by breaking her arm. Come on Imorgen I thought you had some class"

" You kill or you get killed" was all she said 

"It still doesn't give you the right to take advantage of that your a second year"

She grabs me "What are you gonna do go cry about it to your daddy....... Oh wait he's dead" she continues in a whisper " No your gonna complain to the so called Wing leader who fucks you"

And that's when I swing. Me and her are rolling around on the mat fighting for power when I finally get on top and I'm about to swing my Dagger, Hands wrap around my waist, and I am pushed to a hard back. I see Garrick holding her back and I don't have to guess who's holding me.

"Let me go Xaden"

He just sighs and puts his hand over my mouth so I can only mumble.

He brings his mouth to my ear and whispers

"I got you just relax"

In one quick action the dagger that was in my hand is now in Xadens as he wraps his arm over my chest to shield other peoples eyes and places the small dagger back between my breasts 

I mold into his back as I feel his fingers rub my cleavage 

Its nothing new I thought he's my best friend 

I look at the pink haired girl and grin my dagger pierced her cheek leaving a small but deep gash.

"Now DO NOT scream or yell or put up a bitch fit when I remove my hand"

I nod

As his hand comes off of my mouth Imorgen yells

"What a whore I'm not shocked you're sleeping with him I mean look at him but we all no the reputation a 1st year gets when they fuck there wing leader"

Garrick immediately puts his hand over her mouth

Everyone looks but they don't dare say anything  even Captain Fitzgibbon is letting the two boys handle it. 

And now that I am not being held back the dagger that was strapped to my thigh is now flying through the air and nicks her right in the shoulder.

As I jump away from Xaden I sock her in the face and say

"It's a pity that we have the same relic or you would be 12 feet under".

Then I throw her head down and I walk away.

Not before yelling " I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT STUPID BITCH"

" Does anyone else want to deal with me?". Quiet.

Dead quiet.

As I'm leaving I hear a guy whisper "hot" to his friend its Liam. Now me and Liam grew up in the same Foster home but we were never close but now as I look him up and down I would have no problem letting off some "Stress" with him I thought 

 We make direct eye contact and he eyes me down like prey. He smirks and nods his head at me I nod my head at him and I slam the door.

I go straight to the infirmary to see Violet. Dane is at her bedside as she's getting bandaged up with a broken arm. This man is hopelessly in love with Violet. It's truly pathetic. The fact that she can't see that is mind blowing. How can you not see your best friends in love with you?

I question

" All right Dain Leave"

I say, as I walk in and close the curtain. He doesn't make a move to leave until Violet nods her head for him to go. Even then he looks weary.

" relax I'm not gonna kill her, I like when they fight back".

He makes his way and leaves.

" Well Imorgen is handled. You won't have to deal with her for a while. She has a nasty gouge on her cheek". I say

Violet laughs quietly and whispers a small " Thank you"

I reach over and she flinches. " Relax" I say and I gave her a hug. "I thought you were died" is all I can say into her shoulder. It's an odd feeling but I've missed it. She is turning into my friend and I would be damned to let anybody kill her.

"As long as you're OK, I'm gonna head out. I have some damage control I need to do".

" You going to go see Xaden" She says

"Yes" I sad

She nods with a smirk, and I leave