Chapter 8-Villain Arc? (probably not)

"Brave the storm and rise together," I said. Willow and I were sitting on the couch in the library together."What does that even mean? And that just randomly came into your head?" Willow asked."Yes, and it felt so weird too. I don't even know what it means," I scoffed."That's weird," Willow said."Yes, it's crazy. All of this weird stuff has been happening too, visions, nightmares, panic attacks," I explained."Are you okay?" Willow asked."I don't think so, but I think that something really bad is going to happen soon," I said.My dad and my aunt came into the library. The Lexan library was Earth 2.0's library of Alexandria. It was huge, it had three floors, all filled with every single book that the world had to offer. It was a gorgeous library, with brown bookshelves, green carpets, soft old lamps, and other little gems. It had over 60,000 books on all of its shelves."Willium, how are you feeling?" my dad asked, sitting down next to me on the couch."I'm feeling better. Oh, Anna, there's a new line to the prophecy," I said."What are you talking about? Prophecies can't get longer," Anna muttered."Brave the storm and rise together. I don't think the prophecy ever had anything to do with the blessing," I felt a chill crawl up my spine. The air in my lungs froze and I started to feel a weird presence.Finish what I started, Willium, Zeus told me. Suddenly my body was out of my control, and my shoulders twitched, my heart raced, and my whole body got tense."Willium?" my dad asked. I looked my dad in the eyes and he looked scared when he saw me."Finish what he started," A knife appeared in my hand. I looked at Anna. She was in the corner of my eye."Willium, I know you're in there," Anna said.I tightly gripped the knife. Everything flashed black and then suddenly I was pinned against the wall by Anna. She had a tense look in her eyes, she looked stressed as her nails dug into my shoulders. Her grip was strong and when I tried to shake away she gripped harder."Anna, it's me," I said."Get out of his head Hades," Anna scoffed."Anna-" I started to get flashbacks again, flashbacks of what happened in the mindscape. "No, no, get out of my head," I cried. I was all alone again, in the mindscape."Willium?""No, leave me alone, please," I sobbed, rocking back and forth. I hugged my knees to my chest.I felt a hand on my shoulder."Willium, you're safe now," my dad said.I opened my eyes, I was home."What happened?" my dad asked."Dad?""Are you okay?" my dad held me in his arms."I-" suddenly everything disappeared. It felt like I had been teleported to another planet, and something in me knew that it wasn't a vision, it happened again. "Oh no, not a second time,"