Chapter 15-This Isn't Suicide, It's Pathetic

It was getting late, and the moon lit up the night sky, all alone, there were no stars that night. The empty sky looked so peaceful, the wind softly blew through the cold night, it was a warm breeze. The only sound that filled the air was Willow's snoring.Instead of going back to the forest, we decided to go into a cave that was in the mountains. The cave was safer and we had never looked in the mountains before. It was colder up in the mountains, the snow was thick and soft on the ground. A blanket of snow covered the rocky landscape, enchanting it like a winter wonderland. Snow softly fell to the ground.Willow used her powers to cover the hard stone ground with soft moss, little white flowers came from the moss. She sealed the door with ivy and little fireflies covered the cave ceiling to add light.It was easy for me to fall asleep, for once, Willow was able to use the moisture of the cave to make the moss. The moss was soft and I fell asleep instantly. I didn't have any nightmares or dreams, I slept like a baby, having no idea of what was going to happen the next day."Wake up, tournesol," Geo scoffed, slapping me across the face."Ow! I'm up!" I exclaimed. I stood up and opened my eyes. "What was that for?""To wake you up," Geo said."You could've been nicer," I scoffed."That was me being nice," Geo grumbled."Well, thank you for not stabbing me to death," I muttered.Geo sat down with everyone else. I sat down next to Willow. Willow had her thick curly hair up in a bun and she looked into the blue fire that we were all sitting around."How are we getting out of here?" Geo asked."We would need the key, but we don't have it. The next best thing would be someone who is related to Hades, they would have a connection to this place and be able to teleport us out," Skylar explained.I looked at Geo, they were the one who saw the ghost spirit thing, and they rolled their eyes at me. "Would this person be able to see spirits here, that to others are just particles?" I asked."Yes, they would be able to do that," Skylar said."Okay, I saw the ghost thing, I am a grandchild of Hades. Only through blessing though, I'm not strong enough to teleport, I can't even-I," Geo paused. "No. It's not happening, I only have the power to sense death, and sometimes even reverse it," Geo scoffed."Well, I'm sure with the right motive you can teleport us out," Victor said."No," Geo sighed. "I'm not strong enough,"I felt a chill crawl up my spine, I felt uneasy and tense. My heart started to race again, Zeus, he was doing something, he had to be.Willium...I heard his voice again and shifted my head to the sound, something was happening, something bad. I felt that same eerie feeling that I felt when I had the visions. I felt that feeling rush over me fast and then I was suddenly in the Lexan library again and there was a knife in my hand. The knife was sharp and its blade shone under the light of the lamps."What was that?" A voice asked. I tried to loosen my grip on the knife, but it was no use. I couldn't let it go, it felt like it was glued to my hand. I shook my hand around and tried to up my fingers with my other hand, but it wouldn't work. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I started to panic as I tried to take the knife out of my hand."No, no," I muttered."Willium?" my dad exclaimed. "What happened? Where's Willow?" He asked."Get away," I warned."Willium put the knife down," my dad said as he stepped back from me."I can't...he's controlling me," I sighed."Who is controlling you?" my dad asked."Z-" my shoulders jerked back. "Finish what was started," I heard myself talking in a monotone voice.Then everything went black, and then I was back in the library again. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I had stabbed myself, well Zeus did. The knife had a mind of its own and cut all over my stomach. Blood poured out from my stomach, my flesh was all messed up, bloody, and painful. I fell to the floor, I was covered in blood, and I felt so light-headed.My dad rushed to my side. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even think, it was a sharp and burning pain that felt like it would never stop. It throbbed all over me, putting me in tears, tears that squeezed out of my eyes. I had never felt any pain like it, ever."Willium, look at me," everything was a blur."I don't wanna go," I cried. My dad held me in my arms, I started coughing up blood."You're going to be okay, just look at me," my dad said. I looked into his green eyes. The pain was overwhelming by now, my body started to fall limp as my dad sang me to sleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open, they slowly blinked shut. My body went limp and then I felt this, this feeling, it pulsed through me. It was electric and felt so heavenly.