Chapter 12-Oh Dear, Oh Deer...

We were all sitting around the fire, it was late in the early evening. Willow seemed off, she seemed tired, we all were, but she's just different when she gets tired, it's hard to explain. Willow had her knees hugged to her chest, she looked into the flames of the blue fire. Willow sighed and looked around. She twirled her hair in between her fingers.Where are we, anyway? She signed. I looked up to the sky, it was so dark. The sky was a dark powder blue, you could see fragments of stars in the sky. "Maybe the stars can tell us?" I said, looking down. "But, they're not our stars," Geo scoffed. "Yes, but there are still constellations," I looked at the sky again. I knew star language, finding patterns that mean things. "Dreamscape," I said. What does that mean? Willow signed. "I think that this is a dreamscape," I muttered. "You think or you know?" Geo rolled his eyes. "Well, I don't know! We could be on Mars for all I know!" I exclaimed. I was so mad at Geo, I can't believe I forgot how annoying he was. "What even is a dreamscape?" Geo scoffed."I don't know," I sighed. "Really, I-" "Cut it out!" Willow yelled. "Sorry," I said. We need to figure out where we are, then we'll be able to get out, Willow signed. "Well, this place is very blue," I said. "That means nothing," Geo sighed. "Well, I don't see you helping!" I scoffed. "At this rate, we might as well die," Willow stormed off. "Why did you do that?" Geo asked. "It's not my fault," I scoffed. "So are you saying that it's my fault?" Geo looked me in the eye. I felt nervous as soon as his eyes met mine. Geo smirked at me. "M-um...Maybe," I muttered, in a flustered mess. "I'm just trying to think and you're not helping," I grumbled, crossing my arms. "How am I not helping?" Geo scoffed. "How are you not helping? How are you not helping?! Your comments, look I'm sorry that I don't know everything!" I exclaimed. "I am not expecting you to know everything!" Geo yelled. "Really!? You need to work on your communication skills!" I scoffed. "You're so annoying," Geo grumbled. "Well, you started it," I exclaimed. "And I'll finish it. Shut up!" Geo scoffed. "We shouldn't be arguing,""Yeah, Willow was right, we need to figure out where we are," I sighed. Geo took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," I said, looking up at him. "I'm sorry too, Willium," Geo sighed. "Why are we like this?" I scoffed. "No idea, maybe we hate admitting that we actually get along," Geo mused. "Maybe, I missed you," I muttered, part of me hoping that he wouldn't hear me. "I missed you too, oddly enough," Geo chuckled. Willow came back with a dead deer that she had killed, dragging it behind her. "Did you kill that?" I exclaimed. Willow threw it on the ground next to the fire and nodded. "What did it say?" Geo asked. What is he talking about? Willow asked me. "You mean you can't talk to animals," Geo scoffed. Willow scoffed and rolled her eyes. I can't talk to animals, idiot, she signed. Willow grabbed the deer's corpse and put it on one of the logs. Willow grabbed the neck and snapped it making a loud crack sound that disgusted me. "Ew, what are you doing!" Geo exclaimed. Willow didn't respond, I don't think she heard him. Wouldn't that be so delightful, living life without having to hear Geo? "I think she's preparing it, I know she's preparing it," I said. "Okay," Geo muttered. "You're not vegan or vegetarian?" I asked. "No, but I've never eaten deer before though," Geo said. "Me neither," I sighed. "Oh my goodness, Willow, couldn't you have given us a warning?!" I exclaimed, looking at all of the deer guts. "Oh, grow up!" Willow yelled. I tried not to look at the guts, I didn't want to puke in front of everyone, that would be gross and embarrassing. "Why are its insides blue?" Geo asked, walking up to the deer. "Willium, look at this," Geo chuckled. "Nope, not puking today," I said, looking away. "Come on! You'll never get the chance to see this again!" Willow yelled out. "I'll pass," I gagged at the sound of the guts. "Your loss!" Geo scoffed. After we all ate, Geo quickly fell asleep. I sat down next to Willow by the fire. "Willow, I need to talk to you about something," I muttered, I felt nervous, but I needed to get something off my chest. Okay, what is it? Willow signed. "Do you remember the other day on the bus, when you said that...well you said something about Geo and me...I think you were right about that," I muttered. Willium, are you gay? Willow signed. "No, I...wait, oh my Gods!" I realized. Willow erupted into laughter. I had never questioned my sexuality before, but...I guess I'm gay because I've never been attracted to girls or women.