chapter 2 - outside

My eyes opened, I was immediately greeted with the ceiling and it's ever so white pain that dawned on me whilst I kept my attention on it.

I grunted sitting up straight in my bed, looking around at the half and half bright yet still dark lighting in my room because of the blinds blocking some of it

Y/N - huh... it's morning?

I scratched my head from an itch and got up from my bed, I look down at my clothes realising I was still in the ones from last night when I met the girls

Y/N - oh yeah, these.

Sighing, because I have to change. I quickly got to it with me looking through my luggage again which sat on the floor open. I changed into another outfit and put away the one I wore into the laundry room

Y/N - aw I need to get detergent and shit.

I once again sighed realising I needed to get groceries when I checked the cabinets and fridge for anything to eat since I haven't ate anything in a long time

Y/N - fuck. Great.

I mean, what did I expect? I just got here.

Walking back into my bedroom, I remembered I put my wallet on the nightstand and grabbed it.

I looked into it and checked to see if I have any money

I had got pounds exchanged into won when I got here when Suzy waited for me so I have enough hopefully.

I have to get my life together this week since I only have till next week till I start my new job so I need to make use of this time I have. I walked out of my room and put on my jacket since it felt a little cold in my place.

Going out the front door after putting on my shoes, many thoughts ran through my head as I was met with the morning sun shining on my face.

My new card for Korea was being delivered today. I had planned everything with my sister so I wouldn't have to do all the work when I got here so I had that to look forward to.

I need to get a Korean sim card since I got rid of my old one before I went to the airport but luckily I had remembered everyone's numbers in my notes, and lastly. A bookshelf of any kind, maybe a small one since I want to keep it in the living room and I saw that there's no shelves at all in the living room so, to make it feel homely. I should get one.

I probably have enough to pay for groceries and for a bookshelf here, maybe it's less expensive? I don't know.

Looking down at the stairs, I laughed to myself while I walked down.

Putting my hands in my jacket pockets, I had reached the bottom but I suddenly thought of something.

My attention was brought to the girl's front door.

I sort of need help, I don't know Korea well, or even the area. I don't want to get lost but, could they be busy? Maybe they have work?

I don't want to annoy them or anything.

I turned around, shrugging the idea off but the front door suddenly opened making me turn to see who it was.

Our eyes met contact with each other, the both of us bowing at each other

Y/N - good morning

Belle - morning.

She held a trash bag in her hand while she wore a comfy outfit. I stood in front of her while I watched her throw away the trash bag in the trash can.

Belle - what are you doing out here at 7am?

She stood in front of me, maintaining a bit of her distance while she softly smiled.