chapter 25 - seasons

I tugged at the turtleneck I wore,

It's soft cashmere material graciously given to me by Suze to celebrate the occasion, one that I didn't expect to be looking forward to.

Curiosity was the girl's favourite thing to arouse themselves by towards me but now, it has turned around to me where now, my own curiosity has now put me in the standstill.

Today was New Year's Eve.

Right now, me and Jinsol stood outside her group's dorm where I was allowed permission by both her company and manager who I had met prior to this day around November who I happened to come across when I was outside buying more stationary items for work.

I came across Jinsol and the manager who were filming something.

Almost intruding, I turned my eye away but her sly eyes spotted me like a falcon up in the sky. She waved at me and called me over where, funny enough. I stood in front of a camera for the first time where I was introduced as her brother for the first time as well.

It was overwhelming but also I had become awkward since I didn't know how to act accordingly. It amazes me now how Suze was an actress for so long too, being able to stand in front of a camera and display a personality or amount of skill to appease people behind it.

After the recording had wrapped and given a break, I was introduced to her manager where we became acquainted with each other.

With my simple thought now over, I had almost forgotten I stood in front of a door surrounded by other doors since their dorm was in an apartment building by the looks of it.

My head turned left to right, right to left. Examining the place a bit by its details.

It seems,

Cosy to say the least.

But that was not the problem right now.

I felt a bit anxious, nervous to be honest.

Being in this position where I was about to meet all of her members who happened to be together on this day.

Shaking my leg a bit out of that uneasy feeling, I had felt a touch on my arm which made me turn towards the perpetrator who did it

Bae - oppa? Are you okay?

Y/N - I am, thank you.

Bae - you don't seem like it, are you nervous?

With a sigh and a look towards the ground before looking back at her

Y/N - I am. Very much.

Bae - don't worry.

She grabbed my hand, holding my palm with her left hand and putting her right on top of it, where, she pats it in order to ease me

Bae - it'll be okay. Don't worry if you feel intimidated, they're not like Julie-unnie or Belle-unnie. They're more like, hm. Haneul if you think about it to an extent given their energy.

Y/N - you're energetic yourself though, but not as clingy

Bae - I'm not since you wouldn't like a clingy sister would you?

Taking a second to think about it, I reminiscent about how Amy would be very clingy towards me in our younger years regardless of hard times. I do understand it very much, she very much holds me close in her heart.

Y/N - No, I wouldn't mind to be honest. Your Amy-unnie was very much like my best friend so she was always hugging me and patting my head over anything I did.

Bae - oh really? Like what?

Y/N - like if I got a certificate or an award or something. So to actually answer your question, I wouldn't mind, but I should be the one who should be clinging onto you. I know I'm not Ames, but I wanna be proud of you too