chapter 24 - jack frost

Gathering through the time that had passed ever since what happened with So-hee,

A lot had gone through my mind but also in the reality that I lived in.

My feelings split out in the open for them to hear, but instead of being ridiculed and left to my own hell. I was welcomed with open arms from them, that truly, mended my heart in some areas that I couldn't know ever existed.

Suze. She- she's been better. Her time now as a retired actress has been spread through the industry, she does turn down every appearance that had been offered to her since then.

Though, out of a weird appearance through something with the Kiss of Life girls, she showed up once in a program or something, something that I'm not well acquainted with.

But besides that, her dreams were slowly becoming true.

I had helped her with renovation, hiring people we could trust.

She asked me for input on the design of the cafe but due to insufficient knowledge, I had told her I was no man for the job to be put up for it, but she insisted and I think I'm pretty okay at this.

Hopefully.

While working my job and the things I do for the cafeI had also maintained my relationship with the girls downstairs.

Nothing much has changed, except for our affection towards each other which has become the norm in terms of how physical it could get, but given my chastity was still a large topic for all of us to talk about which also included theirs too.

We still held off from having our first times until the time was appropriate enough, even though it's been a while.

Oh, and we had celebrated Suze's birthday as well through the passing time that had gone on.

I hadn't had much to give her since due to my funds being drained from helping her with the renovations for the cafe, I wasn't able to buy her a gift.

I had felt sorry for her because I couldn't bear her a gift but she opted for- well-

Does uhm, fellatio count as sex?

It was wonderful to have experienced for my first time, but uhm-

I think it had satisfied her enough, even though it was her birthday?

But again, I'm not her so I don't know what she thinks.

And here we were, in the middle of a store where I have my hands full of bags as we got christmas shopping done beforehand

Y/N - Su- Suze...

They were heavy, sure. But it's sort of hard to move around.

Suzy - yes?

Y/N - when can we go home?

Suzy - why? What's wrong?

I point my hands towards the various bags in my hands ranging from designer items to downright technology inside of them.

Suzy - heavy?

Y/N - very. I wasn't a weightlifter before this so please can we go home?

Suzy - oh honey...

She goes up to me, giving me a kiss before pulling off with a smirk

Suzy - we still have to get your sister a gift

Y/N - I can buy it in my own time

Suzy - are you sure? Has your school paid you well?

Y/N - I think. I haven't checked my account yet, but I will later.