Chapter 39

"Come on. You can do it!" Finn smiled at me.

I tried so hard to walk while holding onto the side bars on my left and right side. I smiled at him as I began slowly to walk again. I actually can walk but it was hurt but now I slowly get back up again.

"I knew, you can do it!" Finn laughed and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him back. "I can dance for our last prom together now." I grinned at him.

"Yeah, next year prom you'll probably dance with someone else like Sam." Finn said to me.

"No, I will be dancing with Blaine." I chuckled and pecked on his lips.

"What color of your dress going to be?" Finn asked me as I tried to walk go back and forth again.

"Why?" I turned my face at him.

"Kinda want to match my tie with your dress color." Finn giggled.

"I haven't decided actually. Maybe I will go shopping later." I grinned at him and sat down on the ground.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked me and walked to me quickly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I nodded and held his hand and slowly stood up. "Whoaa!" I laughed while fakely fell down on Finn.

Finn laughed and rubbed my head. "You don't have to do that to get my attention."

I chuckled and walked to the chair on the corner and took my phone. I checked it out and read the text from Kurt in Glee club group chat. Rachel choked on her NYADA audition and the recruiter didn't give her another chance.

"Rachel choked on her NYADA audition." I said to Finn.

"I think that is as a wake-up call for her. For everything she did to us, to you, to the rest of Glee Club members." Finn shrugged.

"You really don't have feelings for her anymore?"

"No." Finn shook his head. "I'm fully committed to you." Finn smiled at me.

"And I'm fully committed to you too." I smiled at him. "I can't wait for the others to see this." I giggled.

"Yeah, it'll be crazy." Finn smiled at me.

I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so happy that my legs is working again and I can walk again. I can't wait to tell this to my parents and my friends at school. It will be wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down in the hallways after walking out from the gymnasium for the prom. I smiled at Finn as he smiled back at me while I walked closer to him. "Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hi." Finn smiled back at me and kissed my cheek. "So, someone put me as prom king nominee."

"Yeah. Because the student body president have the most handsome boyfriend and he is a senior so..." I chuckled.

"I don't care about that actually. I just want to dance with my girlfriend." Finn smiled at me and shut his locker.

I smiled and hold his hand as we both walked down in the hallways and turned our way to the choir room. Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine said that they have an announcement for us to make. Maybe they're all going to have a baby together.

"So Kurt and Blaine and I are throwing an anti-prom party." Rachel said to us excitedly.

"What's an anti-prom party?" Mercedes asked.

"It's a party for those of us who maybe feel a little, you know, disenfranchised by the actual prom. And I got us a hotel room at Lima's best hotel, Red Rooster Express Suite, and everyone's invited." Rachel grinned at us.