Chapter 2

I run downstairs and open the door as the door knock. "What do you want?" I frown at Finn.

"I owe you an apology. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have ignore you and pretend like I didn't know you. I am really sorry for that." Finn half smiled at me. "I also found out why Justin blew you off."

"Come in." I said to him and let him in then close the door behind. "Just wait up in my room. I will get you a drink." I said to him.

"Okay." Finn nods and walks upstairs.

I look at him and noticed his swollen fist. He must be punched someone. I take a can of fresh juice and a bag of ice cube then walks upstairs to my bedroom.

"There you go." I give him a can of fresh juice and the ice bag.

"What's this for?" Finn frowns at the ice bag.

"Your fist is swollen. I know you punched someone." I said to him and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah well, I got into a fight." Finn simply said and sits down on my chair.

"With who? Puckerman?" I raise my eyebrows.

"No. Justin Dutch." Finn simply said.

"Why did you do that?" I frown at him.

"He used you for a bet. Okay? I eavesdropping him talking with Gregg that who can take you out on a date win $50. I can't believe that you're worth only $50 in their eyes. You're priceless." Finn says to me.

I turn my face at him and look at him. "You did that for me?"

"Yes. You're worth than just fifty bucks. You're priceless." Finn smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at him. "Here, let me help." I walk to my shelf and take a first aid box. I sit down on the edge of my bed and take his hand. I put the arnica on his fist. "You don't have to do that for me."

"Well, I care about you. It's not fair that was your first date and someone took advantage of it." Finn says to me.

"Well, you apology accepted." I smile at him. "How's Quinn?"

"Just locking herself in the bedroom since last night. Anyway, do you want to come to the mall with me today? I need to buy something for my mom's birthday and Quinn seems not up for it." Finn says to me.

"So you apologize because of that?" I chuckle.

"Oh come on. I apologize because I know what I did was wrong." Finn says to me.

"Right now?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes right now." Finn nods.

"Okay. Let me grab my phone and my wallet." I said to him and put my phone and my wallet into my sling bag. "Let's go." I smile at him.

"Can I drive?" Finn grins at me as he walks in front of me.

"No. I love my life okay." I laugh softly and walk downstairs. "Mom, dad, I'm leaving for a while." I shout and walk out from my house.

"Come on. Hop in." Finn says as he is opening his car door.

"But if we hit a tree or something, make sure I'm still alive for that." I said to him and get into his car. "Better buckle up."

"Don't worry, I did a lot of practice lately." Finn says and start the engine. "Although, I hit a squirrel yesterday."

"Okay, I'm out here. We can take a cab." I shake my head.

"I'm just kidding." Finn laughs and start drive away.

"You still owe me $150 anyway." I said to him.