Chapter 14

"Where all of these stuff come from?" Dad walks into my bedroom and bring some boxes.

"My early Christmas presents. I called mom and nana and give them my Christmas list." I grin at dad.

"Why I didn't receive one?" Dad frowns at me.

"You must be haven't check out your desk." I grin at him.

"Alright." Dad chuckles and walks out from my bedroom.

I open all the presents and grin as I get them all. I got the new iPad, sweater, scarfs, bags, school supplies and one that I love the most the sneakers.

I love being only child and especially I'm the only grandchild for my paternal grandparents so I always made a list about what I want for Christmas.

"Come in!" I shout as I heard someone knocks on my bedroom door.

"Your dad said that you're having a party up here." Finn walks in.

"Just opening all my early Christmas presents. My mom couldn't come home so I sent her the Christmas list. These are from my mom and my grandparents." I giggle.

"Being an only child gives you a lot of benefits huh." Finn chuckles and sits down on my bed.

"Being an only child and the only grandchild has a lot of benefits." I grin at him. "I'm jealous to anyone who has cousin. I mean I have those triplets evil but I'm not close to them." I said to him. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Just want to hangout." Finn simply answer.

"Oh you want me to give you my Christmas list right?" I grin at him.

"And you're going to ask for an iPad? No." Finn shakes his head and chuckles.

"No iPad but maybe that light stick pen that we ever saw in the bookstore or the snowglobe?" I grin at him.

"Noted." Finn chuckles and lays down on my bed.

"What's going on?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing." Finn shakes his head.

"You seems like you're hiding something from me." I chuckle.

"I actually have something for you for Christmas and I'm sure you'd already love it." Finn smiles at me.

"What is that?" I grin at him.

"I'm not going to tell you what is that." Finn shakes his head.

"I broke up with Sam." I said to him.

"Why is that?" Finn frowns at me.

"I told him about our kiss that night. I don't want him find out from anyone else before me and then we will have a huge fight like you and Rachel so I told him the truth." I said to him.

"Does he mad?" Finn asks me.

"He understands what's going on. He said that he really appreciate that because I was being honest." I answered. "Anyway.." I get up and walk to my wardrobe and open my wardrobe. "Your hoodie, clean, ironed, and smell like my your perfume." I grin at him and give him the hoodie.

"You're not going to wrap this like those your Christmas present?" Finn chuckles.

"No, it will take a long time to wrap it up." I giggle.

"How could this smell like my perfume?" Finn asks me.

"Oh I have this." I open my drawer and take out the perfume. "I know you kinda bothered by the smell of the softener so I sprayed it all over." I giggle.