Chapter 6

I'm standing in front of my locker and having some me time arranging it. I love redecorate my locker over and over again. I think it's kinda cute.

"Do you know that Kurt's dad is dating my mom?" Finn standing my locker.

"No." I shake my head. "Is she really? I mean your mom is a beautifully nice woman." I turn my face at him.

"I don't want to change a thing." Finn sighs.

"Look, it's been two weeks since my parents told me that they can't be together. And I know what you feel at first. It was like five stage of grief. First you're denying and that happened when you told me that you weren't sure that your mom was in love just because she changed her styles. And now you can't deny it anymore and you're in the second stage, angry." I said to him.

"Huh?" Finn frowns at me.

"And you will feel depression then bargained and last one acceptance. Trust me I've done that. And in the end you will accept everything." I said to him.

"I don't know about that." Finn shakes his head.

"See, anger." I simply said and shut my locker.

"It's not only that. It's Kurt has been freaking me out. This morning he came to me and asked me about some weird girly stuff that you even never asked me." Finn sighs.

I half smiled and hold his hand. "I know your problem. You're not scared of your mom dating Kurt's father. You're scared of Kurt freaking you out like Rachel did. Well, he is gay and I'm sure he has crush on you." I said to him.

"I mean, I'm not homophobic I'm just scared.." Finn shrugs.

"I know. It's okay. You checked out under your bed when you were scared with Rachel." I chuckle.

"Well, I checked out under my blanket when I woke up in the middle of the night just in case you hide in there." Finn chuckles.

"I don't know if that's sweet or offensive." I chuckle and hold his hand. "Come on. We can go have lunch." I smile at him.

"Alright, you're right." Finn sighs and smiles at me.

I smile back at him and hold his hand and intertwined our fingers as we walk down in the hallways together.

~~

"There you go." I walk to the family room and put a plate of cookies and a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table as Finn and dad are busy watching sports. I sit down on the couch and take a book then read it.

"Have you ever been to the Reds game?" Dad asks Finn.

"No." Finn shakes his head.

"Well, I have two tickets of Reds game. Do you want to come? Tomorrow? After school?" Dad turns his face at Finn.

"Sure. Mr. Schue. I never watch any so it must be fun." Finn chuckles.

"Yeah Paris is a girl and she never want to watch any of that except she wants something." Dad chuckles.

"I just want to watch because of the combo wings snack." I said to dad.

"Well, I never watch that because my mom never have time to take me one. She has always been busy with work." Finn says to dad.

"What about Puck? I thought you guys best friend." Dad frowns at Finn.

"Well, Puck usually busy with humping up the girls so.. and I'm still not speaking to him ever since sectionals. Kinda hard to trust him now." Finn answered.

"Are you still mad at him?" I ask him.

"I'm not mad. It's just hard to trust him again." Finn says to me.