Chapter 10

"Mike is texting me for an apologize." Tina grins at us while looking at to her phone.

"He never done that before?" I ask her.

"Never." Tina shakes her head.

"Finn always had apologize to me everytime he did something. I never tell him to but he does. He is very sweet though." I smile at them.

"Hey, guys. What are you doing?" Rachel walks into the choir room.

"These two are talking about relationships." Kurt simply answered and points at me and Tina. "And Mercedes and I are reading some fashion magazine." Kurt answered.

"Hi, I have a great news." Finn walks in and runs to me immediately and sits down next to me.

"What is that?" I smile at him.

"So I was talking with Artie in the boys locker room and coach Beiste came and she get me back on the team and Artie." Finn smiles at me.

"That's totally cool." I smile at him. "See? It's only a matter of time."

"Yeah I know that." Finn smiles back at me.

"All right, let’s, uh, let’s gather around. Sorry I’m late, guys." Dad walks in. "I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman’s in juvie."

"It really was just a matter of time." Tina simply said.

"What did he do?" Quinn frowns.

"He drove his mom’s Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM." Dad says to us.

I turn my face and shake my head while Brittany and Santana starts laughing so hard through this news.

"And when is he getting out?" Rachel asks.

"Unknown." Dad shakes his head.

"He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that’s coming from me." Brittany laughs.

"Guys! Let’s have some sympathy." Dad frowns at us.

"For a guy who put his needs before the team’s? We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence." Finn answered.

"We can’t look at this as, as a crisis. It’s an opportunity." Dad says to us.

"For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" Quinn simply asked.

"For welcoming our new member… Sam Evans!" Dad says and points to the door as Sam enters the room.

"Hey, everybody. I’m Sam. … Sam, I am. … And I don’t like green eggs and ham." Sam smiles at us.

"Oh, wow. He has no game." Santana simply said.

"Okay! This is gonna be great. You’re not going to regret joining, Sam." Finn gets up and shakes his hand.

"Oh, good." Sam chuckles.

"Sam, you sit right here." Finn says to him and pointing to his seat.

"All right! Question for the group. What’s a duet?" Dad asks and write "duet" on the white board.

"A blanket." Brittany answer.

"It's duvet not duet." I shake my head.

"A duet is when two voices join to become one. Great duets are like a great marriage. The singers complement each other, push each other to be better. Now, some people may think that..." Dad says to us.

"So did my dad just said that he wasn't having a great duet with my mom?" I whisper at Finn.

"That's too privacy to tell I think." Finn answered.