Chapter 26

I walked out from a stall in the restroom and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and fix my hair a bit. Just a simple grey dress, beanie hat, and white sneakers for today. As the future junior class president, I have to look stylish.

"Hey, I'm asking this as nice as I can but can you stay away from Romeo?" A senior girl walked over to me

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I saw you and Romeo being all romantic in the library today. You're not his type anyway." She chuckled sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm not because he knew my disgusting thing at home. We lived together." I grinned at her.

"Wait, what?" She frowned.

"We shared a home, even a car too. He is my twin brother who just got back in town from Canada. So before you warned someone, make sure that you know about the person. We are Schuester. We are Mr. Schuester's children. Nice to meet you anyway." I grinned at her and walked out from the restroom.

Unbelievable. I know Romeo is kinda hot but he just went here for a week and now there is a girl who claimed my brother as her boyfriend. It's just really unbelievable.

"Are you okay? You seems upset." Finn raised his eyebrows at me.

"There was a girl who came up to me and warned me to stay away from Romeo. She didn't know that he is my brother. Unbelievable." I shook my head and leaned my back against the locker next to Finn.

"Well, he is a good looking guy so of course." Finn said to me.

"Yeah." I simply nodded. "Anyway, where are you going to apply for college?"

"I have submitted the application to Kent State. There will be football recruiter from Ohio State and they will pick three guys so I hope I will get in." Finn said to me.

"I'm sure you will get in." I smiled at him. "I really believe in you." I smiled and rubbed his cheek.

"Yeah I want to try somewhere close home, you know." Finn smiled back at me. "And thank you for believing in me." Finn smiled at me and pecked on my lips.

I smiled and pecked on his lips back. Finn shut his locker and took my hand. I hold his hand as we walked down in the hallways then turned our way to the choir room and sat down on the back row.

"Alright, New Directions." Dad walks in. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Dad said to us.

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Finn mumbled.

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don’t donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Dad said to us.

"So handsome." Artie simply said.

"And they’re having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker." Dad said to us.

"That means they’re vulnerable." Tina added.