Chapter 20

I'm sitting down on the bed with the guitar on my lap and trying to find the keys for the song that I'm working on.

Tomorrow is regionals and thank God I feel better about myself. I don't know what's going on but Jacob Ben Israel turned down the rumours from his blog. Maybe Finn and Puck beat him down. I don't know.

I let out a sigh and put my guitar down and take my laptop and look through the internet for some inspiration to remodel a bedroom.

"Come in!" I shout as someone is knocking the door of my bedroom.

"Hey, I brought you pizza." Finn smiles at me and walks in.

"Meat lover?" I grin at him.

"Double cheese meat lover just like you always love it." Finn smiles at me and jumps to my bed. "What are you doing?"

"Oh just looking for some inspiration for attic bedroom." I said to him and take a slice of pizza.

"What for?" Finn asks me.

"I kinda want to move to the attic. It has better lights at noon then it won't be really noisy when I play with my guitar beside it's bigger." I said to him.

"Isn't that the attic is supposed to be the guest room?" Finn frowns at me.

"Yup. This is all your fault because you didn't close the drape when you made out." I simply said and chuckle.

"It won't be happening anymore except you want to be the one who watch yourself make out with me." Finn smirks at me.

"How's that even possible anyway?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I don't know." Finn chuckles.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I want to check up on you." Finn smiles at me.

"What if Quinn find out?" I chuckle.

"Why with her? Me and her are nothing." Finn shakes his head.

"What about you and I?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What do you want us to be?" Finn asks me.

"Endgame." I smirk at him.

"We are." Finn smiles at me and pull me closer to him.

"So what about the prom king and queen?" I turn my face at him.

"I don't care anymore. I want to go the prom with someone that I love." Finn smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

I smile back at him and take another slice of pizza. "I have my reason why I don't want to have sex with him you know." I said to him.

"Because you want it to be special. I know that. You've told me." Finn smiles at me.

"You seem always remember things that I said." I giggle.

"Of course I do. Santana was probably my first but I think that it should've been you. Nobody else." Finn rubs my cheek and flip my hair behind my earlobe.

I smile at him and lean close to him and kiss him softly. Finn kisses me back while cupping my cheek. The love of my life is back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out from the dressing room and walk to the theater for this regionals thing. Finn just holds my hand and walks lead me until we get to our seat and sit down there.

"And now, our judges for the 2011 Midwest Regional Show Choir Competition. Local broadcasting legend and man about town Rod Remington! Recent Tea Party candidate and home-schooler Tammy Jean Albertson! And former exotic dancer and current Carmelite nun, author of the upcoming Lima Press memoir Habit to Habit, Sister Mary Constance! And now, from Westvale High School, let’s have a warm welcome for Aural Intensity!"