Chapter 4

I walk downstairs as the door bell is ringing. I open the door and see Ms. Pillsbury standing on the door step.

"Dad isn't home. Can you just leave a message?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Oh okay. Just tell him that I came by." She smiles at me.

"Well, just kidding. I won't tell him." I simply said and close the door then lock the door.

You can judge me all you want to but I hate that woman. Maybe my mom won't be suffering with all the depression and anxiety if she didn't come to dad's life and ruined my family apart.

Beside dating someone who just separated from his wife about a week ago is nut. My parents haven't sign up the divorce letter and they haven't talk about the custody of me. So technically and legally they're still husband and wife.

I walk to the kitchen and take a bottle of water from the fridge and sip the waiter. I heard the front door open and it must be dad.

"Honey, I'm home!" Dad shouts. I walk to the living room and see him with Ms. Pillsbury behind him. "Hey, I bought this red velvet cake for you." Dad smiles at me.

"No dessert at night." I simply said.

"Have you eat dinner? I will cook you something okay. What do you want? You don't mind if Ms. Pillsbury having dinner with us right?" Dad says to me.

"I'm not hungry." I simply said and walk to the door. "I want to go to Finn's." I said to him and walk out from my house.

I walk to the house next door and knock on the door. "Hey, honey. What's going on?" Mrs. Hudson smiles at me.

"Nothing, just want to meet Finn." I giggle.

"Come on in, he is in his bedroom." She smiles at me and let me in.

"Thanks, Mrs. Hudson." I giggle and walk to Finn's bedroom. I jump to his bed and lay down on grabbing his pillow.

"What are you doing here? Close your eyes." Finn frowns at me as he walks out from his bathroom and having his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Okay. I'm closing my eyes." I roll my eyes and cover up my face with his pillow.

"What are you doing here?" Finn asks me.

"Ms. Pillsbury is in my house. About ten minutes ago she came and dad wasn't home yet so I chase her out but few minutes after that my dad went home and I thought she waited outside and dad brought her in." I said to him.

"You seems really hate her." Finn says and sits down on his bed.

"How can't I? I knew she had an affair with my dad. My parents haven't officially divorce yet. They haven't sign up the divorce paper. And I'm trying to bring them back together. But if she is here, she is like blocking my way. I don't know what to do." I half smiled and sit up.

"Do you think they can be together again?" Finn asks me.

"Why not? Why they can't be in love again? Why can't they be in love like when I was born." I turn my face at him.

"Maybe you should tell her to back off. She is a woman and I'm sure she will understand if she is now in your position." Finn says to me.

"How?"

"Talk to her. Face to face. You usually good with this kind of stuff and now why are you suddenly being whining about it?" Finn chuckles.

"Maybe if one of my parents died, I would've accept it if they move on but this time my mom is still alive and frankly they just had been separated for almost two weeks. There are still times for me to change things." I said to him.