Chapter 17

I'm sitting down on a chair in the school courtyard while looking around. Valentine's Day has passed and it's just another cold day and spring will come over.

"Latte?"

I turn my face and smile at Luca. "Thank you." I smile at him and take the latte.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and sits down next to me.

"Well, just chilling and looking for some inspiration to write down some song." I smile at him.

"You're a song writer?" Luca smiles at me.

"You can say that. It's like my diary. At first start as poem but now is like a song. I performed one of them on regionals last year which make us lost so I never let it out again and just be my collection." I said to him.

"Paris, you are actually amazing." Luca chuckles. "Can I see?"

"Well, I like this one. It's like totally me." I smile at him and hand him the paper.

Luca takes the paper and read the song. "This is like the coolest original song that I've ever read."

"How many original song you have read?" I chuckle.

"I know the lyrics is quite simple but it's rhyming." Luca says to me. "You are very talented." He smiles at me.

"So after breaking up with me you are hitting on sophomore now?"

I turn my face and see the girl who suddenly walks towards us. Her make up and her clothes style is totally out of control. Maybe she needs some fashion tips from Kurt or Brittany.

"None of your business." Luca simply said.

That girl just grunt while looking at us then walks away. "Your ex girlfriend?" I turn my face at Luca.

"Yeah. We broke up two weeks ago but she is still texting me. She is very controlling. It's like I don't have any freedom." Luca says to me.

"Sometimes, I asked myself, was I that crazy girlfriend or not. Just in case." I giggle.

"I'm sure you were a crazy amazing girlfriend." Luca smiles at me. "Hey, do you want to go to the mall after school? I need help with some stuff for college."

"Sure. I'm free today. I want to buy the churros anyway." I smile at him.

"Okay, great." He smiles back at me.

"Meet me in the parking lot okay." I smile back at him and get up from my seat and pack my bag. "I will see you around."

I walk away from the school courtyard and turn my way to the choir room while holding my coffee cup. I'm sitting down on the front row and put down my bag and my coffee cup.

"So this week Sue will be our newest member of this glee club." Dad walks in with Coach Sue.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled.

"This can’t be happening." Tina frowns and shakes her head.

"Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Artie nod as agree.

"Guys! It’s not up for discussion, okay? Now it’s no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks." Dad says to us.

"I mean… just wanky…" Santana simply said.

"And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." Dad says to us.

"Sympathy?" Mercedes chuckles. "From us? Nuh uh."

"Yeah, all she’s ever done is make our lives miserable." Quinn added.

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana nods as agree.