Chapter 30

"I have decided that you were the one who's wrong." I said to Finn.

"She insulted me." Finn frowned at me.

"But that's not the reason why you should outed her publicly. What if she wasn't ready? Don't you see her face today? She looked so scared." I said to Finn.

"She has to come out." Finn simply said.

"But not your decision to make her come out. It's all on her. You know the reason why many LGBTQ+ people committed suicide? Because they aren't ready to be outed. I wrote an article about their rights and it's their rights to come out or not. You don't have any rights for that." I frowned at him.

"And why are you mad at me?"

"Because you're against of what I'm campaigning for. Outing someone like that was bullying and harassing. Although I know that Santana insulted you but everything she said wasn't true but what you said is true. I have never been disappointed in you." I shook my head.

"The commercials is the one who will make her come out." Finn said to me.

"But just let her be. It's her decision once again. Not yours." I frowned at him.

"Well, maybe Rachel's right, maybe you never appreciate my decision." Finn simply said.

I grunted. "Rachel? What does she know? Do you want to be with her? Go ahead be with her. I don't care!" I glared at Finn and walked out from his bedroom.

I walked out from his house and walked to my house. I slammed the door and ran upstairs quickly. I walked to my bedroom and laid down on my bed and hugged my pillow.

I can't believe that Finn would've said that. I was telling him that what he did was wrong. But now he got all upset and brought Rachel into that. I guess I have to be prepared.

~~

I walked to Romeo's bedroom and turned off the music that playing through the stereo. He looked at me and I just can glared at him and walked out from his bedroom.

"That was rude!" Romeo frowned at me.

"I hate that song." I simply said and walked downstairs.

I walked to the family room and sat down on the couch as dad and Holly are watching the news. I crossed my hands on my chest and grunted.

"Be careful someone is having period." Romeo said to dad and Holly.

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Holly asked me and rubbed my head.

"Okay I had a fight with Finn. I know that Santana slapped him but he was wrong for outing her publicly in the middle of crowded hallways. I mean it's her decision to come out and it's her rights. I wrote an article about LGBTQ rights and it's all against my campaign." I answered.

"Well, honestly what he did was wrong. Outing someone is not an option that you should make." Holly said to me.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"But you shouldn't turned off my iPad." Romeo simply said.

"Want me to kick your butt?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oooo scary." Romeo simply said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back against the couch and let out a sigh. Why did I say that to Finn? What if he really goes to Rachel this time? No this is not going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down in the hallways and walked over to Finn as I saw him stood in front of his locker. "Hey, I want to apologize about last night." I half smiled at him.