𝐈𝐈𝐈

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Damn it." She yelled when she saw Hassan uniform leaning against the chair. "He was fucking here." She looking over at soap and Ghost.

"We lost him when we secured the crash site" Ghost said calmly to them. 

"So are you saying we shouldn't have helped." Soap said picking up the uniform and looking at the both of us. 

"Actions have consequences." He said looking at them both.

"Aleast we saved some of your men." She said looking at the both of them.

"But we don't have him." Ghost commented back.

"Excuse me." She said looking at him now.

"We have lost men and we don't have Hassan. What bloody good do you see out of this," he snapped his eyes at her.

"Yes there is a an importance of getting them home." She said back at him. Feeling his cold  eyes on her as he towered over her like a giant.

"Yes Lieutenant, I am aware of that. But right now we have an accomplished anything besides clearing the buildings and one of our planes fucking down." Ghost speaking back to her at this point. "You value to much of life then getting the task done at hand."

She felt her rage build up in a matter of moments. Short temper was meeting, short temper when both of them came together. "Cause I save lives when necessary and I take them when it's called for." She said.

"We don't have Hassan. There is nothing more to that." He snapped at her more. "You out of everyone should want him dead or captured."
Ghost had hit a button that no one who truly knew her not to push. "You have no fucking idea what you are talking about." Soap just watched the interaction of them too. 

"Oh don't act of mysterious now. I know who you are." he stared back at her.

"Keep your mouth FUCKING shut," she snapped at him now face to face with hims now. His eye were covered up with that rage she knew he had.

"Who are the fuck are you talking to like that." He said with in a deeper tone of voice at her.

"Lieutenant. Remember you can't scold me like a toddler. We are both leading this mission. I'm wiling to work along side you. But damn will I be over thrown by you." She spoke with out any fear in her voice in reality she was scared shitless of the 6'4 fucking walking nightmare in front of her with the eyes of the reaper himself.

"I won't do it unless you don't, then you won't have any problems for me. I have been doing this shit for a long time." He pointed outside of the door.

"Same as well." She said gritting through her teeth.

"All Bravo we got movement out here." Alpha said in the comms. "On our way." Soon as he said that she was out of the door. She released the air from her lungs she was holding back. Shaking off the feeling of her asking for another death wish to make enemies with someone like his was a whole death wish with in its self. Yet again she almost died might as well go out with a challenge or a real fight. "All bravo circle up outside." He said squatting down as the other came around.

"If Hassan is gone what in the hell are they still protecting?" Soap asked as we walked by. "Let's fine out." Ghost said back walking side by side with her . All of them coming around to the warehouse. Then it hit Ember they had to be hiding missiles. She looked over at Ghost, she said placing a hand in front him as she felt off by the place. "Ghost I think they are hiding missiles. What ever is in there isn't good. We need to branch off to each side." Letting her weird twisted hatred.