𝐈𝐗

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Ghost I need you to grab my arm and turn it to the left and slide the bone back in." She said turning around.

"You aren't going to like the way I do it," he warned her again. "Just do it." She yelled back at him turning her head to the side too roll her eyes at Ghost.

"Are you seriously doing it without medicine?" Soap stated watching Ghost move the way she told him to move it.

"Yes soap we have no other option, unless you have a better idea." She looked sharply at him. Position herself as ghost wrapped and arm around her waist, holding her still. While grabbing the left arm up and down propping it up so it would pop right with out breaking the bone.

Grabbing the strap of her gun in between her teeth something bite down on. "Ready?" Ghost asked looking down at her. "Just fucking do it!" She yelled at him. Wrapping onto his arm that was holding her in position around her waist.

She nodded her head. With out another waring he rotated it, popping it back in the place, followed by an obnoxious, snapping sound. Embers teeth grinding together into the strap. her eyes squinting down, harshly against one another. Tears rolling down the sides of her face, while the other hand, her fingernails, digging into his arm. Her knuckles, turning white. "Bloody hell." Ghost said watching her body, seeing the tension not stopping.

Taking the strap out of her mouth as she tested her arm, it hurt like the damn devil bit the hell out of it. He didn't let go of her until she release attention from her body. Feeling a spasm go through out her arms, grabbing on to Ghost again, as she began to pant repeatedly, trying to take a deep breath in.

Ghost lowering her arm towards her ribs. Ember keeping her good hand in digging into his arm. Reaching for his hand, he opened it for her to grab onto. "Fuck..." she said lowly, as she fell onto chest trying to take a deep breath in through out her lungs.

He didn't say a word, his body tensing up once she fell into it. Letting her take the pain out onto him, feeling the powerful grip she had on his hand, as the blood ran out of his fingers. Ghost was patient. Seeing her pain an knowing she was trying, he saw how well she was dealing, haven seen grown men twice her size scream like a fucking baby.

Ghost helping her move up, still feeling her body weight leave him,

When she tested it Ember was able to move it properly again, it's still had some resistance to the muscle. "Heavens." She said landing her head on the back of the seat. As his eyes studied hers, seeing the exhaustion had washed over her. "Told you weren't going to like it."

"No one fucking would..." she snapped her head in his direction, giving him a disgusted book.

"Good mate?" Ghost asked her.

"I'm good." She said flinching as she shifted her body more comfortably in the seat.  "How many clicks are we out now?" She asked him again.

"About four." he said to her.

"Okay." She nodded her head at him. 

they got Hassan.

What felt like the hardest part of the mission was finally over after receiving and capturing Hassan. While cleaning out the buildings with graves watching over them and striking enemy fire. They finally had gotten him as Ronaldo finally got there just in time before more of the cartel came in. 

Ember was squished in the back with four of them. She didn't dare look at Hassan. Fear if she was to acknowledge his presence fully, her PTSD would start to rise up again affecting their mission. Ember was scared to let her team down by not being the vital part Laswell called out to be. Having to remind herself, she was here for a reason if she was called back by Shepherd, she knew she could do it.