𝐕𝐕𝐈𝐈

·˚ *

Las Almas
Time : 13:02

They were in the hiding place where they believed Hassan would be under the protection of the cartel.

"Ghost, on your right." She said as he threw the knife into his neck killing him instantly. As she hid around the door, as it protected her from begin hit. He nodded his head as she ran to the other side out of sight.

She caught up with Alejandro and soap as they were ducking down, open to a large window, facing the upper side of the mountain. Ghost following in after her. "Clear no Hassan." Soap added, looking into a bath room.

Soap turned around looking at her see her face was red and heated up. Like a fire cracker getting ready to go off. "We are going to get him," he said to Ember trying to calm her down and give her some reassurance. Soap had noticed she was obviously impatient she was becoming.

"I'm going to blow his head off." She said pulling at her hair.

"No you're not." Ghost said looking at her point a finger in her face. Ember had an obvious answer to his finger, Bite it off. "Shut the fuck up!" She snapped pushing the finger out of her face then her attention snapping back over to Alejandro.

"All Victors, target building secure. Negative on Hassan." Alejandro said, looking through the window in the comms, letting his team know on the negative.

"Roger that." Ronaldo said back at him.

"They must've moved him." He walked over to Ghost at the table who was going through things trying to find any evidence. Ember looked over in between them, watching what Ghost was properly examining. "When?" Asked soap looking of to the side of the room.

"Recently." Alejandro letting out a long sigh. pinching the skin between his nose, he was clearly frustrated as any of them were.

Ember had grabbed the book to look at it with him as she looked up to see a flag."Ghost look the flag. Isn't that his?" Ember said to him, he looked at her an then at the flag seeing was right. "Quds Force. That's his flag." He pointed and nodded at her telling the others as well. "Fucking hell." She cursed as she slammed the book down onto the table.

"He was here." Alejandro said watching they're both expression.

"Alejandro's intel was good." Soap said trying to keep the air in the room a bit positive and the most negative situation. Soon Ember heard some truck pulling in running over to the large window. Hearing trucks. "Commander! Army is rolling in!" She heard Ronaldo's voice, panic.

"Shit-!" Alejandro said underneath his breath.

"What is it?" Soap said snapping his head towards Alejandro's direction.

" the army."

"We got reinforcements?"

"Negative. O-3, fall back, Fall back, now!" He stated to the others.

"Copy that!" Ronaldo said back.

"What're we doin'?" Asked Ghost.