𝐗𝐈𝐈

⋆·˚ ༘ *

She was sitting in a chair, red lights where the only thing lighting up the room. Ember looked around seeing she was in stone damp room, the air was thin and cold. 

Trying to pull her arms out of the restraints, but they were too tight around her wrist, filling the rope, digging into her skin. Wincing at the pain she stopped thinking how she could get out. Flight or fight mode came on. Damn well she was going to fight.

Looking up now someone was standing in front of her. Hassan with gun to a man mirroring, Ember sitting in a chair. Soon he lifted his head now looking at her.

Her heart dropped when she saw the eyes, the brown eyes blood shot. Crimson blood covered his clothes and face. As if he has been tortured for weeks. "Ember..." Luke said.

"Luke.... LUKE!" She tried getting to him.

Hassan loaded the gun pointing it straight to the back of his head. "Any last words?" Hassan asked.

"NO PLEASE DONT KILL HIM.... No!" She screamed out tears yelling for her.

"Too late...." Hassan said with the same smile she feared.

"You did this too me... you are the one who left me for dead." Luke now said with a deep crooked grin.

One shot.

"NO PLEASE DONT KILL HIM..." Ember screamed. Ghost was the first to be waken up by her sleep talking, he looked over to see her tossing around in her sleep like she was having a seizure.  As she screamed again Ghost jumped out of bed to wake her up, which then woke up soap.

"EMBER WAKE UP!" Ghost shook her awake. Seeing her shift back into reality. Her eyes snapping at around until he met his. Ember woke up panicking face to face with him.

Tears in the corners of her eyes. She pushed her self up and out of bed. Claiming down the small ladder. "Move!" She said to soap who was trying to see if she was okay. "I can't breathe!" The panic got worse, the dream seemed way to much realer to comprehend for her. Opening up the door to the small shared bathroom and lifting the lid of the toilet. Her knees meeting to the front of it. Pulling her hair back.

Soon she vomited into the toilet, Ghost came in there grabbing holding her hair for her. Soon her hands meet with the sides of the toilet. Ember didn't fight him on this time, to occupied on making it all in. Her knees becoming weak her back fell against the wall Ghost got up from helping her and getting a rage wetting it and handing it to her to wipe her face with. Kneeling down in front of her.

Ember looked up seeing his cold dark eyes looking back at her. The brown eyes... the brown eyes. Her strength was wearing out the panic rose again. Right back to the toilet she went. "Let it out." He said in a brooding tone as he held her hair back again. 

Once again she sat back the against the wall, avoiding eye contact with Ghost as she pushed past them and exiting the room to get some water. Heading towards the common room. Turning on the light and fetching some water. Placing her hand on the sink. Trying her best to catch some air. Soon hearing the door open behind her.

Snapping her head to see Ghost stand at the door with his arms crossed over one another. "Get out!" She pointed at him to leave.

"I'm good." He spoke back.

"This is no time for a fucking joke Ghost." She didn't look at him. She couldn't muster up the energy nor the bravery to dar do it. Closing her eyes as still seeing his looking back up at her. Wishing her last good memories of Luke weren't seeing me him dead laid out on the ground dead.

"Listen to me." He said in a deeper voice seeing her panic began to rise more as she held on for stability on the counter top as well noticing the way, her knees were surely increasing in weakness. "NO!" She yelled out.

Slowly beginning to walk closer to her. Grabbing her arm as she kept pulling away from him. "I said no." She punched him, still not looking at him.

"Ember. Look at me." He grabbed her harder and trying make him look into her eyes.

"I can't!" She moved her head to the side and to look at the floor.

"Why?" He said.

"Because I don't trust you." She yelled at him louder this time. Now snapping her head at him and looking into his eyes. Then is clicked in him why she didn't. He knew to much about her past and could simply screw everything up for her. She sought out a new life for herself new faces and placed all around. Yet it seemed to follower everywhere she went.

It was in her dreams that's she could handle, not tell a soul of her past. Now it was in his eyes. "We are a team." He said hinting at the fact he should trust her.

"It don't mean shit to this conversation at the moment." She pointed at finger at him.

"Tell me why?" He said.

"Because you know to much about me Ghost. You know my whole bloody story when you shouldn't. it's none of your damn business." She yelled back. "You know yet everything fucking about me yet I know nothing of you."

"That's had nothing to due with this." He said back walking closer.

"Tell me your name. Your real name." She ordered from him. "It's only fair."

"Simon Riley." He said now looking at each other with full vulnerability. It was a cruel feeling.