𝐕𝐈𝐈

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Las Almas
Time : 12:34

The pit of the plane was lowering down as well walked off of it meeting a new face. Which went by the name of Colonel Alejandro Vargas. Was the leader of the special force of  Las Almas. The city of souls she had read over all the information in the packet. Which was good for her, cause she was almost near fluent in Spanish.

Her mother was Argentina, and her father from the states. Both meeting in the Air Force, while he was off seas in 1973 in Argentina. She was his Captain on base.

They moved back to the states a few years later. As she became a citizen, six months after they have moved to Montana, where they first had her three brothers, and then her.

"Alejandro!" Soap greeted him.

"Sergeant McTavish." They shook hands at the both greeted each other with a smile.

"Call me soap."

"Lieutenant Laswell say they call you Ghost," he said looking at him and nodding his head at them. 

"Actually, I believe he refers to be.." he raised his hand up before Ghost cut him off. "That'll  do!" He said loudly as he gave him a look.  Ember snorted as Ghost looked down at her and back up at Alejandro. "And you must me Lieutenant Jones... and they call you Riven right." He smiled down at her.

"Yes sir." She shook his hand back.

"Welcome to the city of lost souls." He spoke, turning around and leading them.

" I have never been to Mexico." Soap said.

"This isn't Mèxico, This is Las Almas." He corrected him, spreading out his arms to show the landscape. 

"Shepherd's contractors are inbound to reinforce. They're bringing hardware, they'll need room." Ghost spoke over to him 

"My base is your base." He spoke kindly, turning his head at the three of them. 

"Good. Now where is Hassan?" Ghost wanted a clear answer.

"Cartel safe-house, ten clicks from here. Get in!" Alejandro commented back. Soon Ghost opened the door letting in Ember first to get in the middle.  Taken a sit as Soap hopped on the other side. Looking in the mirror seeing a man sitting on the driver side. "This is my second in command, Sergeant Major Rodolfo Parra." He said as looked back at us.

Rodolfo Spoke lowly to Alejandro "Tengo miedo de los fantasmas. (i'm afraid of ghosts.)". Ember snorted a bit at the comment as Alejandra turned turned to look back at her. "Créame, señor, es inofensivo !(believe me he is harmless!)" she spoke back as the other two looked at her as well.

"Isn't that bloody great." Ghost spoke up having a sly comment.

"You know Spanish?" He asked her.

"Somewhat." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You soap?" He looked at him.

"No."

"You will..." he said, as Ronaldo started pulling out.  

"How in the hell do you know fucking Spanish?" Soap whispered in her ear.

"Cause my mother speak Spanish." Ember whispered back at him.

"How much do I not know about you, sassnech ?" Soap looked back to the front.

"Their is a lot you don't know about me Soap." She looked at him patting his leg.