Along side the Autobots

*warning* some characters are not in the show and are made up, those belong to me but the rest are not mine.

Skyfire's POV
Today is my 6th year being trapped here with my sparklings, their names are Sparkscreen and Quickspark. We were separated from my Conjunx, my sparklings carrier. Tomorrow was gonna be our anniversary, whenever I think about it, it makes me sad and wonder... Does he miss us, is he okay, does he... Remember us...? Everything is getting to my head, we will be okay. As soon as I relax I hear a big boom, I hold my sparklings close and I try to calm them, they were shaking in feel, their carrier was always great with making them stop crying, but he's not here. I crawl into a corner, holding my sparklings close to protect them from any threat. All of a sudden the door goes flying open and a bot walks in, he looks around and spots me, I hide my sparklings. As the bot gets closer he opens the cage me and my sparklings are in, I look at him confused. He walks closer, looking at me, "My name is Optimus prime, me and my team have come to rescue any bots here or who were taken. I stand up, the bot is near my height but a bit shorter. He notices my sparklings and narrows his eyes to read their expressions. He then looks at me and takes his battle mask off, "follow me, you will be safe with us Autobots". As I follow him, I hold my sparklings as they had fallen into recharge.

At the Autobot base
As we arrive at the base, I look around, still nervous about letting my sparklings go, I don't want them getting hurt, they are the only thing I have left, they looked just like their carrier, so cute and adorable. I would never lose them, not then, and certainly not now, I will never let them leave untill they are old enough to be out there all alone. Still seems unreal that my sparklings with be 6. I just wished their carrier was here to see them. As soon as I looked up from my sparklings I can see 6 bots, they stared at me as if I was a giant. As I stared back I waved nervously at them with a nervous smile, 5 bots waved and then walked away to do their own thing, I also saw little organics. I then turn to the bot that stayed with me and Optimus, the bot looked a bit old, red-ish and orange-ish with white. Optimus then walks towards the bot and looks at me, "this is Ratchet, he is our medic, he's gonna check you and your sparklings to make sure you guys are okay." I nod and look at Ratchet. He seemed nice so I opened my arms a bit more so he could see my recharging sparklings. As Ratchet looked at my sparklings he confirmed that they were all good and seemed to be alright, he then checked me out and confirmed I was okay as well.